Chapter 20- More

Draco~

Maybe she'll learn to let me get what I want when I want it. She was breath taking as she squirmed around in my hands. I loved when she took her hand down my back and looked into my eyes. She looks so vulnerable yet so in control. I turned the shower on and got undressed knowing she hated me teasing her. I got in the shower and the hot water hit my back leaving it stinging. I winced a little but loved the burns that trailed down me. I was rinsing my body when I heard the door creak open. I pulled the curtain back and saw Lily, she didn't see me though. I smiled to myself when I heard something drop to the floor. The curtain pulled back and Lily climbed in. I thought I was going to fall over when I saw her.

Her body was perfect. All her curves were in the right places and her chest was perky as the cold air rushed with her into the shower. Her eyes looked up into mine as she reached behind me to grab something. Her chest pushed up against me and sent chills on my arms. She placed a bar of soap into my hands, but I didn't break eye contact with her. My eyes were still focused on to hers as she smiled at me. I reached out to grab her chest when I dropped the soap. It slid in between us on to the bottom of the shower. Knowing where this was going I kicked it to the other side of the shower.

"You dropped something." She looked down at the floor and turned around.

Getting on her hands and knees she arched her back when she leaned forward to grab the bar. All the blood rushed to my dick as I watched her ass bent over in front of me. She turned around still on the ground to give me the soap. I was just staring at her when I turned the upper half of my body to put the soap back. Before I could fully turn around to look at her I felt her lips wrap around me. I moaned and grabbed on to her wet hair. How was she so good at this? She was going slow and I could feel every movement of her tongue. I leaned my head back and stepped forward to put the whole thing in her mouth. She held on to it as she started going faster and faster. She was using her mouth and her hands when I felt it.

"I'm about to-" she stopped.

She got up, wringing her hair out, and stepping out of the shower. She took my towel and left as if nothing had happened. I was furious. She can't edge me? Before she could leave the room completely I finished showering and went in the cabinet to get the other towel I had. I wrapped it around me and flung the bathroom door open.

"How are you just going to not let me finish!?" I walked up to her as she was laying naked in my bed.

"You didn't let me finish Mr. Malfoy." She was pulling the covers up to her face and rolling around playfully.

I grabbed her throat and pushed her into the bed. Her eyes were intense as she bit her lip trying to tease me. She did have a point, I guess now I knew why she was mad.

"So you really want to finish?" I let my hand off her throat and pulled the covers back.

"We don't have to now." Her words meant nothing as I was already pulling her to the side of the bed.

I looked up at her before kneeling down. I was face to face with her when she stopped me.

"Draco... I haven't done anything yet." She looked up at me scared. How can she be so good at it, but have never done it?

"You've never done anything?" I was amazed.

"No, tonight's my first time being so intimate with someone." Her face was bright red as she played with the sheets nervously.

"Don't worry about it, we won't do IT. But just enjoy yourself for now." I got on my knees as she was against the bed and started flicking my tongue up and down her.

She immediately started moaning and grabbing on to the sheets. I swirled my tongue around to find the spot and I knew I found it when she grabbed my hair. I was kissing her thighs and all around her when I went back to work on her spot. She was twitching in my hands and started moaning my name. I was so into it that I started getting myself off while she was grabbing on to me. Her legs curled around my face and she froze as she finally finished. I kept licking and she was practically yelling my name. She leaned up to kiss me as I was getting close. She saw my hand and moved it away. She pushed me aside and got down on her knees. Her mouth curled around me and I felt it coming. I grabbed her head and felt the overwhelming release. She got up and pulled me closer to her.

"Wait where did it go?" I asked looking around the floor.

"Swallowed it." She looked up at me with her innocent eyes.

I grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. She fell back on to the bed as I got on top of her, making sure not to break the kiss. I really wanted to go all the way, but I knew she was scared. I flopped back on to the bed and held her close to me. We were both naked just breathing heavily into each other's arms.

"Thank you." She looked up at me.

"For?" I was confused.

"Not fucking me." She started dragging her finger along my abs and and smiled. I grabbed her for another hug.

"Of course. I want you to be ready." I meant it too. It's no fun doing it with someone who doesn't feel comfortable. It just makes you feel bad afterwards.

I shifted around to turn the lights off when the door opened. It was Blaise.

"Oh so I see you two had fun." He was kicking off his shoes as he walked towards the bathroom. I hoped he didn't see the wet spots and towels in the floor. I pushed Lily's head closer to me and looked at Blaise cooly.

"No, just took a shower and got in bed." I hoped he believed me.

"Together?" He said noticing the wet spots.

"Separate." I spat at him and rolled over to turn the light off again.

I laid with Lily and we both fell asleep. I wanted her more now than ever. She was perfect for me and was really good too. I brushed her hair as I was thinking about the games. Tomorrow we would see the first round take place and I wanted so badly for Potter to get eliminated. We would see, when we woke up tomorrow.