Chapter 16- Breeze

Lily~

It was getting dark and I could see the players flying down to the ground. I spotted Draco's white blonde hair from a mile away. I entered the field area and the players dispersed after stacking it up. He started walking away from the group when he saw me. I started sprinting towards him and he started smiling and laughing.

I jumped up into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. I was breathless against his body as I looked down into his eyes. Without thinking about everyone else I pushed my cold lips against his. The frozen feeling quickly turned warm and I felt like I was spinning. I let go of the kiss and wrapped my arms around his head. He smiled up at me.

"You're going to break your leg again running like that!" He held me close to him and we both panted in the cold night breeze.

"They told me. Millicent and Neville," I was gasping at the air to fill my lungs so I could tell him faster.

"You really did that for me?" I looked down at him and he blushed and hugged me tighter.

"Yeah... sorry about earlier. The Durmstrang guys jumped us because that Ravenclaw kid was one of there's." He spoke to me and I rubbed his eye.

He winced a little bit and put me down. I held my face and exclaimed, "oh my gosh you never put ice on that!" I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the castle.

"Woah lily calm down!" He was smiling and following wherever my tiny hand pulled him. His rings were warming up against my skin as the cold air brushed across my face.

When we stopped I felt my bones aching from the cold air. My leg buckled and before I could hit the ground Draco's arm wrapped under mine. We both died of laughter and he pulled me up. I got on his back and we entered the great hall.

An assortment of every kind of Thanksgiving food was laid along the table. The warm lights were reflecting down on us and we took a seat in the middle of the table. Slowly more and more people started gathering around and we all started cutting up and laughing. That's when Zabini asked the most popular and awaited question.

"So, are you guys dating or something?" His question gained a lot of head turns and the table seemed to close in around us.

"Oh no I would never date an Avery." Draco playfully joked and I hit his arm.

"Not a Malfoy," I said to match his answer. He gasped and looked around at the boys.

"Yeah this one's mine." He rubbed my shoulder giving me a firm side hung and I put my hand on his chest.

The boys erupted in cheers and we continued feasting until the numbers of people started dying down. Pansy and I were engrossed in a conversation about better death eater tattoos when Draco tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him and he leaned over to kiss my head.

"I'm going to bed Lil, goodnight," he looked loving at me.

"Why so early? No fun adventures?" I teased.

"Kind of tired from the wild adventure this morning," he winked at me and I bit my lip. He walked out and Pansy leaned across the table to whisper something in my ear.

"I know I shouldn't say this, but I would've killed both of you if you guys didn't get together." Her breath made my ear tingle.

"Or ya know, if you hadn't found Flint." I laughed

Pansy has liked Malfoy for years and I'm surprised how fast she moved from him to Flint. She moved from guy to guy all the time but never stopped trying to get Malfoy to go out with her. He's mine now though so she better back tf off.

I got up and grabbed one last roll to take to bed with me. She followed my lead and we went back upstairs to continue our gossip about irrelevant stuff.

It grew later and later into the night and we had stopped talking about two hours ago to go to sleep. That's when Pansy tapped my shoulder as I was drifting off.

"Can Flint come in? We won't be loud. Also I need you to get buried in some pillows." She hurriedly shook me as if I had any choice. She was already sitting me straight and putting pillows all around my face. I laughed and said whatever. I was almost asleep anyways.

The door opened and in came Flint, "she's in Malfoy's right." He looked around the room suspiciously.

"Yes Flinty baby don't worry," I could even tell how fake that sounded. Great Panz. I tried to drift to sleep but I couldn't thinking about Flint being a mere couple of steps from me.

It had been small talk for about ten minutes and then I heard them start kissing. Gross. I buried my head further into the pillows hoping to drown out the sounds. They started doing you know and even though Pansy said it would be quiet, it was... not. Like at all. I tried to grab my wand, while not moving the pillows, so I could cast a spell of deafness. I felt my wand and just then.. it dropped.

The sound of the wand hitting the cold brick tile floor echoed and Flint stopped. He was naked to make it worse. He stood up and was walking closer to me when I decided to make a run. I shot up from the bed and Flint yelled as I scurried out of my own room. I ran down the hall when I abruptly stopped in front of Malfoy's door. I only had my pajamas and a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around me and slowly knocked our special knock. I waited a few minutes when I knocked again. A couple seconds passed and the door creaked open. Draco looked sleepy. He had no shirt on and had those pajama pants on. Waterfalls damn. I pushed through the door and without saying anything, I climbed into his bed. I laid my head on the pillow and waited until he clumsily pushed himself next to me.

"Exciting surprise, but why?" Draco smiled placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Pansy and Flint.. fucking." I giggled and shut my eyes.

I curled my body up against him and laid my head on his warm body. I shut my eyes and that's the last thing I remember.

Those Grey Blue Eyes // draco malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें