Chapter 7: Guilt

Cali
By the time when I decided to go home, Tyler quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his car.

I got confuse as fuck and didn't know where this nigga taking me "Where are we going?" I ask him but he didn't spoke.

After an hour, I haven't know where we are going and the place are not kinda new to me, I asked him again and again.

I saw a glimpse of his face, I can't read him. I asked him once last time, stuttered between my lines for I was starting to panic, he didn't answer.

I grabbed my phone to contact Frank but it was dead ass low battery, I was running out breath and trying to open the window but it was stuck.

I woke up and felt the cold air, I opened my eyes as I was laying on the grass. Looked around as I saw Tyler setting up a blanket on the ground.

I quickly closed my eyes as Tyler went and carried me and lay me down. I opened my eyes and shift my head to see, Tyler looking at me.

"What happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I was so worried as I didn't mind what happened a while ago.

I focused on him.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for—" He cried

"Hey, it's okay no need to worry,"

"No, it's not!" He wiped his tears, I can feel it in his voice that he's mad at himself and very sorry for his actions.

Tyler explained something about his inner self, especially when he's too emotional or mad. He named it wolf, which I completely understand.

"Let's just watch these stars how they sparkle at night" I just nodded, hearing the lake's water streaming, crickets cricking, frogs croaking, and a whisper from the air.

I love this kind of state, it makes me calm and peaceful, my eyelids are becoming heavy and I started to doze off.

Tyler
I just stared at the sky and calm myself down, I hope he doesn't ruin everything, especially with girls.

What I mean, wolf or my emotions really fucked up my past relationship or flings.

They said that I was crazy that I made it all up, no one understands me except my niggas and bunch of my friends that I trusted.

I might hurt someone but don't want it anymore, especially Callista is back.

I don't wanna sound emo but I thought of this before, when I was in high school. One of my subject talks about that parallel universe.

Where what is happening right now is the opposite from the other universe. Since then, I always think about that shit, still hoping I would see her and our paths will cross again.

Then now she's with me, sleeping peacefully at my chest. I smiled as I look at her, I haven't told Callista that I was T.G.O

like seriously isn't it obvious?

I do actually have a plan on saying it to her, maybe I could surprise her? but what if she'll get mad for not telling her in the first place? and left my ass.

"Stupid what if's" I cursed for I was overthinking too much, this isn't healthy anymore.

I heard Callista's snore, she's really knocked down after the things we do a while ago. I can say that she's having a fun with the guys.

At least she's fine now, I look at her and kiss her soft cheeks, I noticed that she quickly flash a smile.

I checked my phone and it was already 11 pm, we got a long night to spend. My phone started buzzing receiving texts from them, they know where I brought Callista.

Jasper
Where the fuck are you dude? we got some errands tomorrow morning.

Taco
Don't be fucking late for tomorrow nigga

Frank
Please take care of our Cali, Imma whoop your ass if something happens to her.

I hesitantly replied to Frank's message cause I'll be dead as fuck when we got home, I deleted my draft and hide my phone.

I didn't hurt her or anything but I'm completely guilty that I've made her panic. I closed my eyes and doze off, we're early tomorrow.

I woke up from of the birds chirping, I checked on my phone and it was already 5:30 am, shit I'm dead.

Callista is still asleep as fuck but we got to get going.

She's beautiful and always be beautiful.

I tap at her cheeks and starts to wake up, she looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Good morning Tyler" she yawned.

"Good morning beautiful, how's your sleep?" I smiled.

"It was good, I'm still sleepy"

"Aight, we have to get going, you should sleep at the car, I'll wake you up for breakfast at drive thru" she nodded and headed towards the passenger seat.

I folded the blanket and put it in the trunk, when I got in Callista is still sleeping as fuck, I tap her shoulder.

"Do you have a duty today?"

"Yeah"

"What time?"

"12 noon until 10 pm" I was surprise, that's why she's been asleep for almost how many hours and started to drive as fast as I could.

We stop at McDonald's and I wake her up "What you want?" I asked

She grumpily fixed her position "Anything.. will do" and snores again. I just laughed at her and ordered her favorite.

well I'm not sure if it is her favorite until now.

When I got the order, I pat on her cheeks to wake her up and open the bag filled with chicken nuggets and hash browns, she quickly opens her eyes and grab the bag from me.

"This is weird, how did you know that this shit is my favorite, like it's the second time" as she ate

"I'm a psychic, I have a fifth sense you know" I said as she laughed.

that laugh never changed

I drop off Callista at her apartment and quickly drive back at my house to change because I stink, I still got 30 minutes left and hoping Clancy won't get mad at me.

As I finish taking a shower, dress myself and drove at the shop, this traffic is taking forever! I texted Jasper that I'll be there in a minute, then I just got a message from Callista.

Callista
Thank You for your time today and yesterday, please drive safely :))

Me
You're more than welcome and yes Maam I'll drive safely but, if you let me crash at your apartment later?

Callista
You already have my spare key, so why not? make sure to clean it before you leave.

Me
I will ;))

I smiled and hide my phone, that was unexpected, well I can't wait to tell it to them. They'll probably kill me, who cares, I'm happy today.

Thank You Universe for granting my wishes again.