Chapter 15: Party

The day comes, both of them waking up at the same time, same routine but in a different place. Cali haven't bought her dress yet, so it's a buzzer beater for her later.

Tyler on the other hand, picked his signature look. A simple black pants, white golf shirt and a varsity jacket with a beanie and a pair of sneakers.

"That will do it" He said as he laid it at the bed

They haven't talk since that night and he hates it when they're in bad terms that what if something happens to Cali.

He's confused about his feelings for her, thinking that he should stop or keep on waiting patiently for the signs to appear.

He's also planning to tell Cali that's he's T.G.O or "Gregy" for short, Cali calls him "Gregy" because she can't pronounce properly his name years ago.

He practiced his lines to introduce himself after knowing that Cali had an accident years ago.

"A Family from L.A was injured due to the car crash incident heading to New Orleans; 2 got injured and 1 in a critical condition"

"Oh my god, what in the world?! Tyler, is this Cali's family that lives across the street?" I ran from the kitchen and watch the TV, it was them, it's them moving to New Orleans.

I couldn't believe what happened to them, I felt my body weakened.

2 got injured and 1 in a critical condition

I'm hoping that it's not her at a critical condition even her parent's though, not my little flower. I was just talking to Cali yesterday before she left and now, she's in an incident?

After that incident, I tried to find some news about them. I watched every news and read every newspaper just to know what happened to them.

Until a truck was parked in front of their houses, a man probably at this 30's was carrying bunch of boxes. I ran and help him "You don't have to young man, it's pretty heavy"

"It's okay, I can handle it" I said

"Uhm, Mister, these are the boxes of the Roberts family, right?"

"Mhmm" He said while putting the last box

"Where do they exactly live at New Orleans?" He didn't spoke but he gave me a small piece of paper. It contains the exact address, I thanked him and he left.

I wrote her a letter for almost every day but I didn't get any response, I always think about her on what she was doing and who's with her.

Until I became 16, save my own money to travel at New Orleans, when I went at the exact address that the old man gave it to me.

"Sorry dear, this is an orphanage now" The woman said and closed the door, I was so disappointed that I ended up crying while going home.

That's when I knew that the universe wants me to accept the fact that I won't see her again.

Mom got on and off at her job, I applied at FedEx to help her but it was too depressing, until I applied at Starbucks.

It was cool because I get to know the girls name plus the cheese danishes that I stole.

Then one day, I was on my way to work, when I exactly open the door. I noticed a new girl, sitting beside the window.

I looked at her eyes and so as her, a familiar eye.

Her eyes.

I went to the locker room and analyze what I've saw. Am I dreaming? I'm one hundred percent sure about that eyes, she's back, she came back, but what if it wasn't her?