Chapter 32: Accept

The OG's planned about going to Six Flags before he drops the album and going on tour, Frank and Solange didn't join since they have errands to do.

A lot of people notice them but no one would ask a picture with them, because of his song Colossus. It was a great way for Tyler's privacy moment but some people couldn't handle to take a shot of them.

"Could you hide your blings, they're distracting me" Tyler pointed at Rocky's jewels.

"You're just bitter cause Ben Baller haven't gave yours yet" Rocky replied as the rest laughed at it.

Tyler rolled his eyes and continued to ate, after that they all went to Goliath. Everyone was so hyped while waiting for the ride, Tyler was buying some bottled water for him and Callista.

"Turkey boy on the loose, simping" Jasper said as they saw T, talking to a white curly headed guy.

Callista just laughed at it thinking that Tyler probably just asking or something, in deeper thoughts she felt something was not right.

He always mention about guys but always put a pun at the end, she really wants to ask but their relationship was in the middle of it.

She snapped back as Taco called him, his face were kinda surprised when he was called. Tyler handed her the bottle as the line moved.

"You ready?" Tyler asked her, they're almost at the top.

"I don't KNOW WAHHHH" Callista shouted as she gripped onto Tyler's hand. He was just laughing at her, some goes to the rest.

"I feel all of my food have gotten up" Steve said after the ride. They all took a rest at the bench while watching the sun set before they ride at the ferris wheel.

"Come on guys, the ferris fucking wheel can't ride for themselves" Tyler said as everyone complained and stood up. Completely sluggish.

"Y'all can rest there or sleep" He replied, good thing the line wasn't that long.

Jasper and Taco was the first, Syd and Steve at the second, Kali and Crystal, Tyler and Callista. Leaving Rocky with no pair.

"That's what you get for calling me bitter, you jiggy flacko" Tyler stick his tongue out while lingering at Callista's arm as they went in.

"Fuck ya'll—" He shouted and was on the mid sentence when a girl behind him were waiting at the line.

"Yow, do you have someone to pair to?" The girl shake her head as a response of no. Rocky lift a finger to them and went in.

Tyler laughed at it while Callista were staring from afar.

"You okay?" He asked as Cali snapped back.

"Uhm, yeah. I'm just kinda tired" She let out a small smile.

"Can I ask you something?" Cali asked breaking the ice. Tyler nodded.

She took out a big breath.

"You always mention about guys but ending up as a joke and I always noticed it. I could smell it on your eyes"

"I just don't want to jump in conclusions, especially us" She explained.

"Are you?" Cali asked.