Chapter 27: Care

The two of them were inseparable since Tyler has a 3 months rest from touring, same old routine; Cali has a work, Tyler waits for her, picked her up and spend their time at either's house.

They're usually seen in public acting like friends but on how they treat each other is the opposite of it especially when no one is around them.

Both of them are really good in hiding their status, one time the OG's caught them together at Cali's house for a week.

The gang already know it since their actions were pretty much obvious especially when Tyler got a hickey at his neck.

They were obsessing at each other, especially Tyler. Every move that she made looks cute for him, both of them are literally happy with each other.

"Did you saw the video that I've send you?" Tyler asked while fixing his bed.

: Yup, you nigga tripping. Why the fuck you're fingering a toaster? Her voice is a bit raspy.

"Nothing, is it bad?" He laughed.

: Blah blah blah, aight I'mma hang up

She said and ended the call.

The next day Tyler visited Cali at her work and brought a bag of sushi for her lunch. He saw Jean at front desk.

"Yow, can you give this to Callista" He handed the bag.

"Cali is not here" Jean checked the log in book as Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's been three days since she came here" She said.

"I was on a call with her a day ago, she said she's busy" Tyler sighed.

"Probably, you should check her out. I'm worried" Jean explained as Tyler nodded and left the building.

Tyler parked his car in front of Cali's house.

He opened the door but it was locked, he forgot the spare key at his house. Tyler jumped over the gate at her backyard, he saw a tent near the tree house.

"Not again" He whispered.

Tyler checked the tent and climbed up the tree house, she was nowhere to be found. Good thing back door was open, he quietly went in and noticed the kitchen sink filled with dirty dishes.

"The fuck" He cursed and went upstairs to her room, he heard some people were talking, the television might be open.

"Callista" He knocked.

Still no response, he opened the door and saw the room was scattered by used clothes and tissues all over the floor. His eyes laid at Cali who's asleep, sniffing at her bed.

"Bitch, you okay?" He ran as Cali woke up, Tyler checked her temperature.

"Jesus! your temperature is hot" He exclaimed as he picked up some new clothes for her. Since her pj's are a bit sweaty.

"Come on, I'll clean you up" Tyler bridal carried her and went to the bathroom. Cali couldn't speak, he can see the tiredness at her eyes.

Tyler cleaned her with clean towel and warm water, he laughed when he picked up her romper sleepwear. Cali glared at him and shook her head as a sign of no.