Chapter 10: Dream

Cali woke up sweating and breathing heavily, looking around at her room and saw Tyler sleeping peacefully besides her,

She held on her chest as her heart is beating faster, bit her lips not trying to wake up Tyler and calm down herself.

what the fuck just happened in my dream? we had a sex?

Why is this happening to me again? why is it all coming back? I completely hate this!

She took her inhaler and phone to text Frank

Frank

Christopherrrr! u up?

don't call me by my real name!
yes i'm up
what u want?

I have this dream, again :'(

wtf is it?

I'm going to ur place

you want me to pick u up?

no, i can do it on my own

okay, whatever u say

After her last puff she quietly went out of her room not minding Tyler at her bed, she took her bicycle and went to Frank's house.

Every pedal she can't stop from crying and thinking about her dream, a lot of what if's are popping inside her head until she reaches at Frank's house.

She was about to knock when the door opens up revealing Frank carrying his notebook, Cali quickly hug and buried her face at his chest

"Let it all out okay?" he caresses her back as Cali sobs until she calms down, they went at his studio where Frank was there all day.

"I bet you haven't left your studio for a while?" She examined the room.

"You know me, I won't come out until I finish a one fucking song" they laugh.

"Mind me about your dream?" Frank added

Cali sighed as she sat down the couch, playing with her fingers

"At the dream, me and Tyler was having a sex, I don't know if that shit happens to us and he thanked the universe or something, it is all coming back to me" She said while looking down

"Is it the same dream you had years ago?" Cali nodded "At that dream, I kinda enjoy it but in real life, no"

"What did you guys do yesterday?" Frank ask while writing something at his notebook.

"He picked me up at my work, then throw a movie surprise to me"

"Did you ask him what happen to the both you after you left a while ago?" She shook her head

"I got scared okay? I couldn't control myself—"

"Cali, it's been years since me and Solange knew what happen to you back then, I know it traumatized you and all. I couldn't blame you for that but you need to control it, it's not good for your heart"

Frank took a sip at his coffee, Cali sighed.

"If you don't control it, you'll be waking up at the hospital's cold bed, again. Tita and Tito are gonna be mad at us" He added, Cali remembers everything what happen to her during high school.

It's weird she dislikes the hospital but she works there now.

"I'm proud of you that you faced and let go of your fear working at that shitty hospital and following your parent's desired dream but you need to let go of your past, okay? you've been acting weird this week, he's already dead Callista, he gave you peace"