Chapter 31: For The Time Being

Their relationship became what they want, a couple of their friends know their relationship. Today was the month of his world tour after the start of his golf media app and two days left before he'll release his album.

It was already past 10, Cali were staying for the night at Tyler's, his name was trending in twitter since a video of him shouting at the park with Cali were uploaded causing the public and his fans surprised.

Every time he tweeted something, a lot were asking him and trying to confirm his relationship with Callista, he usually ignored and leave them confuse.

Cali was almost done with her studio, she was very excited and nervous at the same time. Most of the days she read her parent's book about business, her single became a hit with Steve's, fans were asking for more.

"Come on T, we're gonna watch your video" She shouted from the bedroom as she opened her laptop. Tyler came in.

"What's the title again?" Cali asked.

"Fucking Young" He replied and laid himself with her at the bed. Cali began to played it.

Cali kept on laughing quietly at the video every time it focuses on Tyler.

Do I leave out the back and grab my wallet and coat
Or do I answer real confused like "I don't know"

She paused the video where Tyler is chewing his bubblegum and laughed loudly.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry...I can't help it" Cali said between her laughs and wiped her tears.

Tyler rolled his eyes and let out a small smile.

"You know, you're supposed to play Crystal's part" He said, Cali made an O face.

"But I know you wouldn't agree with it plus we might be the hot topic, again" Tyler explained and laid his head at her lap.

There was silence between them.

"To be honest, you're too damn cute at the video" Cali kissed him at his forehead. She played the video and continued watching.

"How's wolf?" She asked out of nowhere.

"He seems hibernating" Tyler sighed.

"Wolves don't hibernate"

"I know, what I mean is he's pretty much asleep at all times, often awake.. you know.. temper"

"That's good to hear" She smiled.

They decided to sleep since it was already late, they switched positions. Tyler was laying at top of her.

"Good night" He yawned.

"Sleep tight turkey" She replied.

"Fuck yeah, cherry bomb" She mimicked T's voice and laughed, he grunted.

•••••

The OG's were present except for Callista who had an emergency at the hospital and last day of her work. Tyler invited them to listen his whole album if it's okay or not before he released it and Rocky joined the gang.

Tyler got low key disappoint for Callista was missing the thrill, but all and all he understands it. Everything was ready, they're all inside his studio, he played it according to his order. First one was Deathcamp until they reached Blow My Load.

"Hold that thought up, where did you get that moan part?" Rocky confusingly asked after the song finished. Everyone laughed and asked the same question.