Chapter 20: Jealous

They didn't spoke for an hour, Cali was lying at the bed while Tyler was busy outside with his journal.

Both of them are confused, surprised and speechless, Tyler wants to talk to her but he couldn't, thinking he might popped her bubble.

Cali looked at her notes it was full of secrets, dreams, poems, reminders and lyrics.

This is the way how she let out her indescribable feelings instead of crying it off away.

While typing, her thoughts wandered to Tyler, his voice were music to her ears, his touch, the way how he look, care and all of the things that makes him special.

"I don't feel so good"

Extreme emotions are prohibited.

She wouldn't risk her heart to him even she badly want's it, she needs confirmation too, they both need, but they couldn't put a finger at it.

They are scared to face the consequences unless someone is brave enough to start.

Cali went outside for fresh air and sat near the water, the cold breeze shivers her, as she felt a blanket around her shoulders.

"You're not wearing your sweater, it's cold here" Tyler sat next to her, she smiled and thanked him.

"Done with the last song?" Cali breaks the ice of awkwardness.

"Not yet" He smiled

"Look, about a while ago I didn't mean-"

"It's okay T, we don't have to make it as a big deal, it's already done" She replied, they looked at each other as Tyler made a face making her to laugh.

"It was nice seeing you happy again" Tyler replied, Cali rolled her eyes

"You want hot coco?" He nodded as Cali went inside.

Tyler noticed Cali's phone was open at her notes.

I try as hard as I might
It haunts me and it makes me feel blue
But how can I try to hide?

When every breath and every hour
I still end up thinking of you
Will I be alright in time?

He read it and started to think who she was pertaining to as Cali came holding two mugs.

"Here, so what time will we leave?"  She asked and turned off her phone.

"2 pm sharp, why?" He sipped at his drink

"Nothing, you want me to drive later?"

"Nope, you're a bad driver, you might scratch my baby" Tyler was shivering since he was just wearing shorts, Cali scooted at his side and shared her blanket with him.

She laid her head at his shoulder, Tyler wanted to ask her about the note as his phone rang, it was Taco requesting a facetime

: Hey!

It was the whole OG's

: Where the fuck are you two? - Jasper

: Yeah

: They probably dating now - Crystal

The two of them let out a laugh, an awkward laugh.

: Yow, look at them - Taco

Taco moved his phone so the whole OG's can see.

: The girl who left single and came back in a relationship - Kali