Epilogue

"Shit already happened, I can't believe I've made this far. Man, all of this are still new to me, nigga we just got the sweet taste of victory. More albums to come musty turkey ass nigga, you deserve all of these. Stank you smelly mucho"  Tyler.

Tyler closed his album and hid it at his bag, preparing for his flight tomorrow at France. He can't explain on what he's feeling right now after releasing of his album.

Jasper, Taco, Lionel and Rocky are with him at his house as Steve, Syd, Crystal and Kali came in pulling their luggage.

"I'm excited ya'll!" Kali giggled.

"Who wouldn't be?" Crystal replied and sat at the couch.

Everything was just doing fine, no feud and all, their friendship was still strong.

For Callista, she barely talk to them since her career popped up but still managed to talk to them in her free time.

Mostly, Frank and Solange whom she talk to, She and Tyler never spoke or see each other after the surgery.

At some point, Tyler never let go of her when he left Callista and no one knows it. He did everything he can do just to forget her.

In a short matter of time, with the help of his lover? fling? He forgets it but still remembers all of the things that are connected with her.

Must be a cursed.

"Frank and Solo are already there, right?" Steve asked, everyone answered.

"Jaden might join with us though" Tyler replied.

"Why does he always have to? I bet he changed his hair color" Rocky said as he blow a smoke, everyone laughed.

After hours of flight, they arrived at Paris, France. Everyone took a rest for their trip later.

The girls and Steve went for a shopping while the others are at the Eiffel Tower.

The rest of the gang went to a hidden resort to spend their night, except for Tyler who went solo shopping.

"Where are you niggas?! Give me the goddamn address of it" He said through the phone.

"Huh? Yeah I'll message you" Taco hung up as Tyler received the message and followed it.

Tyler parked his and enter a building.

"Bonjour, I'm here for my friends, Rocky, Jasper and Ta—"

"What's your name Sir?" The receptionist asked him.

"Tyler Okonma" He said, the receptionist instructed him the way.

"After you reach the pool area, go to your right, and straight forward, if you heard a lot of noise—you've reached the place" He nodded and continued to walk.

While walking, Tyler can't move on from what the fortune teller said to him at the bazaar.

"You picked the good ones" The fortune teller smiled as she laid the first card.

"Your first encounter has to do with the stars"

Tyler gave her a confused look.

"The stars symbolizes your soulmate and the place where you will meet that person"

"The next is the full moon, symbolizes love" She continued.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"No, below these— is the card of the sun rays means that your relationship with your soulmate will manifest"

"That is so cool, I'll try to do this things—" He's in the mid sentence when the fortune teller shake her head.

"Let's not tempt fate, once you do, things will not turn out the way they should."

"What if that will never happen?" He lift an eyebrow.

"It's up to you to decide how to read the signs."