Chapter 29: Moves

Cali was at her relaxation room, designing her floor plan. She thought about twisting it a bit as a Art Club/Store and Studio. It was a studio and store in the morning and a bar at the evening, depending on the schedule that she made.

Cali started over again and again for the wrong exact measurements and still not satisfy with the design.She went out of the room to grab a snack at the fridge. Tyler was playing mario kart at the couch.

"Argh! Not again!" She growled in a pissed way.

Tyler stop on what he was doing and went upstairs.

"Why? What happened to you?" He asked with a full concern tone.

"Nothing, just go away and play your thing" She said.

Tyler stood behind her and looked at her paper.

"You're wasting paper baby, those designs are beautiful" He replied.

"I know but I feel like there's missing, I'm not satisfied with it" Cali sighed.

"You need sleep, that's what been missing" Tyler lift an eyebrow and tap the table.

"I'll sleep later, you should go a head"

Cali stretched and grab another piece of paper.

"You sure?" Cali nodded as Tyler left a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

He just followed on what she said since Cali was stressed and doesn't want to added it up.

After an hour, past midnight it was all too quiet except from the record player was still playing. Tyler decided to check up on her and caught her asleep at the table, he fixed everything inside the room and carried Cali to her bed.

Cali's phone vibrated and confusingly looked at it, I mean it's already late. It was just a low battery a text message from an unknown number an hour ago.

Yow! are you available for tomorrow 9ish? I need your help at the studio. —Brian

Tyler gathered up his thoughts, thinking who it was, he sensed that it the guy whom he saw at the airport with Cali and at the same time disagreeing on what he thought.

"She will never do that" Tyler shook his head and continued to sleep.

•••••

Cali woke up and realized that she's at her bed, she sighed remembering that she didn't finish her work. She went to the kitchen where Tyler is, topless while cooking their breakfast, Cali hugged him from behind.

"Good morning" She whispered, Tyler greeted her back and sniffed.

"I wish you always smell so good like this everyday" They both laughed.

"I always smell like this but you kept on saying that I'm musty" He rolled his eyes as Cali took a seat at the stool

"You look like a ken barbie doll" Cali laughed and starred at him from head to toe.

Tyler puts the food at the table and began to eat.

"What you gonna do later?" She asked.

"Shoot for a video and probably polish some few tracks tomorrow, you? "