Chapter 38: Enjoy

I wanna go home to see Gregy so fucking bad, but my schedule is just too occupied. Still waiting for rescheduled photoshoot.

They reschedule the shoot, u lucky-annoying ass
—Hyunji

I happily jumped as I quickly packed my things and book a flight to LA.

I came home completely sluggish from the flight, I saw Tyler sleeping at bed and plant a soft kiss.

I took out my pj's to change and remove all of the products on my face. My room was clean though, I laid at his side and burried my face.

"You came home" His raspy voice caught me.

"I only have three rest days"

"I miss you so damn much" He whispered and quickly hugged me.

"I miss you too, let's take a rest now" I replied.

Not for a second he's already asleep. Sleepy ass.

The next day, Tyler invited me to their trip at the Flower field with Jake. I grabbed my stuffs and jumped in at his car, the gang decided to join. I fell asleep along the way, T parked his car and I was surprised when someone joined us.

Probably one of Jake's friend.

As we began to walk, I noticed my shoelace was untangle, so I kneel down and tie it. At my peripheral vision, someone was waiting for me.

It wasn't T obviously because of his attire and not even Jake, I looked up seeing him, smiling at me.

"You okay with it?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm Wyatt, it was an honor for meeting you" We shake hands and continued to walk.

"Wow, don't tell me you like my shits?" I asked.

"Something like that, you're just so creative and some of your shots with Jake really lured me in" We both laughed.

"Come on Wyatt, not my girl"

We both looked at Tyler, who were crossing his arms and glared at us.

"Don't mind that musty nigga" I rolled my eyes.

We decided to eat, were Jake brought his cooked foods.

"Y'all literally are cousins" Jasper took a bite.

I sat next to Crystal while Tyler is with Wyatt. They were pretty much close as I thought, well obviously they are, since I was completely way for how many weeks.

I just brush them off, he would never do that.

"C, you okay?" Syd asked.

"Uh yeah" I nodded.

"You don't look like, we're asking you about your shoots, you're zoning out again" Steve replied.

I saw them laughed, Tyler's laugh caught my whole attention.

After that we continued, we've been taking shots for almost everything that we seen fascinating.

Tyler went live on IG.

"Shut up Ben Baller, you gay ass nigga. Me and Rocky gonna smack some dvd's later"

"C! your nigga is nasty, eww" Rocky ran quickly at my back.

"Get the fuck away from baby"

T slapped and pulled him away

He began to lingered at my arm.