Chapter 43: Parallel Universe

I came back at Paris with a new plan proposal, I changed it into a resort inspired by Jake's wedding and they agreed on it.

My habit of taking pills was getting worse, instead of only one.. I took three pills everyday, the more pills I take the longer and better sleep I have.

I haven't talk to him after the wedding, I visited him on his studio... he didn't mind to talk or bother to ask me.

He treated me like a UFO or something.

I need answers so I can still handle this, I need confirmation.

I look at myself at mirror.
I'm a mess.

I need to sleep now.

On the other hand, Frank and Solo decided to visit and brought her foods. To check up on her, how she was doing and all.

"Callista were here!" Frank shouted and checked her room.

"She's asleep"

"Let's wait for her to wake up" Solo said as Frank nodded.

After two hours, the two started to hesitate to check up on her.

"Callista, wake up bitch" Solo shake her up, she didn't wake up.

They tried again and again and check her pulse.

"No" Solo said while checking.

"What!?"

"She's not breathing, I don't feel any of it" They started to worry and cry.

"Bitch, double check it!" Frank sobbed.

"I already checked it Frank! She is not breathing, call 911 and I'll call her Mom" She said.

Both of them panicked, they even called the rest of the gang.

•••••

Frank, Solo, Rakim and Crystal was busy searching her house, that maybe she had intake a substance.

"Guys, look at this!" Crystal shouted from the bathroom.

"What's that?" Solo asked.

The rest shake their head as Rakim took and sniffed it.

"Yugh" He made a face.

"I'm not sure....but I can smell some.... succinate, what do you call that?"

"Doxylamine succinate!" Crystal snapped her fingers.

"Right, used for sleeping pills" He said.

"How can be sleeping pills?" Solo asked.

Rakim started to peel some stickers at the kit. It revealed sleeping pills.

"It is sleeping pills, this shit is stronger and more expensive than the regular, it's more effective but the side effects are bad" He explained.

"How come you know about this shit?" Frank asked.

"I love science back in high school" They laughed.

•••••

4 Days Later

Tyler was busy with his winter golf book, he's the only one who doesn't know the news about Callista. Out of nowhere, his phone rang.