Chapter 14: Secret

Days had past and the party is almost near, they're both busy but still managed to see each other everyday. They're becoming more clingy and touchy at the same time, both of them have feelings for each other but too scared to push or tell it.

They're always the topic of the gang after Frank send it to them, their gang are starting to grow, some of them left but didn't make a big deal about it.

The OG'S

Jasper
I'm bored, what ya'll doing?

Crystal
Breathing ofc, I could have been dead If I didn't do that

Taco
Damn, burnnn

Steve
I'm at the studio

Kali
Me too

Syd
@Taco bro, mom is finding you, where u at?

Frank
Ya'll know where I am #chillin

Solange
Bonding with Julez #MoM

Taco
@Syd, I'm here at fat burger
Yow, T and C hasn't reply yet, das weird

Frank
Oh, ghost move this glass if you're here

Cali
Tf, I'm with a patient, y'all so noisy

Crystal
I guess the patient's name starts with T?

Taco
Next is Y

Steve
L

Kali
E

Solange
R

Syd
I ship 🙌🏼

Frank
I love you guys so much, you two are my favorite couple

Jasper
They aren't a couple yet

Solange
They are soon

Tyler
I hate u guys #jwu #support ❤️

Cali
I hate y'all sm

Tyler laugh at Cali's message imagining her facial expression, his phone vibrated every second. He took a shower and went to Kendall's house.

"You're early" Kendall said from upstairs.

"Got to find some inspirations and shits" He shouted and throw himself at the couch.

"Hey bad bitches! how are you?" Bella came in.

"Pretty good, how about you?" Tyler asked as Bella sat next to him with a giggly face and place her hand at his legs.

"Never been better" She winked, Tyler awkwardly chuckled and remove Bella's hand as Kendall came holding a two dress.

"I'm confused as fuck right now, which one match for the nineteen hundreds theme?"

"I think the pink one, it will gave you the psychedelic vibes" Bella said.

"I agree with her" Tyler said while focusing at his journal.

"Where is Rakim anyway?" Kendall asked while eating chips.