Chapter 42: Stay

It became worst than I thought, the proposal took for almost one month now. I asked permission to them to leave for only a week, since it's T's camp and Jake's wedding. I wouldn't want to missed it.

Still the same problem about us, explain, cry, call, fix and go back to the start. To be honest, I'm really getting tired with this, I can't just leave or dump his ass. If I do that shit, I'll probably regret it and go back to him.

I still love him though, I never felt this way before. I would just ignore this shit and focus on myself, when he came... I did really made myself my first priority and the second was him, that's what he said.

I do still wander why would he always bring that up, like he's always making it as a big deal? Blaming me for not being with him every time, uhm hello? I've been with him for almost 24/7.

I followed what he wants, because he made himself the powerful one. I've handle our shits when he was on tour blah blah and this nigga had the audacity to smudged it on my face.

I took the risk, he was flirting with W. I just don't get it why would he do that to me, when I gave him everything he wanted and it made me questioned myself.

Am I not enough?
Is there something wrong with me?
Am I that easily to replace with?

I guess promises are meant to be broken, they're the sweetest lie of all or maybe I was expecting too much that I've made myself hurt.

I've lied to him that it was literally a blast but it wasn't, the camp was good but I don't feel so much fun at it.

I'm being drained.

Maybe it was the shits that we have?

"I'm just gonna drop him off at his house, you wanna come?" He asked me while changing his shirt.

I shake my head a sign of no.

"I'll grab an uber" I let out a small smile.

"Aight, suit yourself" He walked towards me and went in for a kiss.

I stepped back before he could do it.

"Call me when you get home" He nonchalantly said and left me.

I could see it in his eyes that he's happy with him, I mean the actions, the smile... everything. Just like those days when we're together, that should be me not him.

I don't know if I could take this shit anymore.

"You okay C?" Rocky came up to me.

"Yeah" I looked away.

"There's something wrong with that face, do I know this?" He asked as I nodded.

He didn't ask me the whole details about it, Tyler must have told him.

"I'll get you home, your man is with another man" He grabbed my arm and hopped inside his car.

Before he could turn to left, I quickly grabbed the wheel and turned into right.

"What the fuck? you're home is that–"

"I just wanna go home-home"

I meant to say Mom and Dad's house, he nodded.

As we reach the house, Rakim opened the door for me, looking at me full concern.

"Please don't tell it to Tyler that I'm staying here" I said.

"Your secret is safe with me" He smiled and went in for a hug.

I could still smell the weed at his shirt, but his fragrant smell was still winning.

I quickly went in to find mom, she was at the balcony. I ran up to her and began to cry.

"I know you're gonna find me" She said.

I catched my breathe and told her everything.

•••••

I've made my way at Jake's location, I fixed myself before getting out the car. I'm wearing an emerald green silk long off shoulders dress with a high slit above the knee, according to the motif though.

As I enter the garden, I saw Tyler. Wearing chanel green suit, with a yellow sweater, bucket hat and a pair of high cut.

I bit my insides from blushing.

He really looks good, makes me want to come over there and tell him how fine he is.

But fuck it.

"Callista! Over here!" Solo shouted and waved her hands at me.

"That dress really hugs your shape, I love it" Kali said.

"I hate you, you said you're not gonna have the slits!" Crystal hit my arm.

I noticed T was staring at me, I let out a small smirk and fixed my dress to reveal my legs.

I heard him grunted as I heard my name from the guys.

"Yow C is really stunning" I heard Rakim's voice.

"Aight, she is smoking" Taco replied.

"What can you say about her Turkey?" Jasper said, the rest were resisting themselves.

"She's beautiful" Tyler said as the boys laughed at him.

I secretly bit my lips and rolled my eyes.

Steve and Syd were the ones playing the instrument.

We're at the front, the ceremony haven't started yet Jake is already crying while waiting Emma to walk down the aisle.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in.

Everyone stood up and watch Emma walked. She was smiling at Jake, the dress really fits for her. I could tell that she's tearing up.

My eyes laid at Callista, she was crying while looking her.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin.

I remember how much she cried to this song, telling me that she imagined herself walking down the aisle while I'm waiting at the front for her.

A tear shed at my eye while hearing those words. I really love her so much it made me scared and confused, I don't know if I could stay and tell her that I slowly slipped away.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too

I lightly wiped at my tears and laid my eyes to Tyler, who was looking at me, crying too.

He smiled at me.

For I can't help falling in love with you