Chapter 40: Miss

The timer caught my attention, I quickly ran to pull out and let it cool to make a small cake for Mister Turkey and Miss Peacock, our pet Lizard.

I feel so energetic since SZA called me to be with her album Ctrl, what that's not all. Even Jhené Aiko, Paul Klein and Pharell. Tyler was the one who talk to P that I'm on a side line as a ghostwriter.

"You already have anything you want babe, you sure you can handle it?"

"Why yes of course, it's just a side line Tyler. They will just call me if they want to"

I started to mix the powdered sugar and the butter as Tyler came in.

"Looks tasty" He looked at me.

"I'm not a cake Tyler" I rolled my eyes.

"Could you pass me milk please?" I asked and he handed it to me.

I started to mix, it became smooth and spreadable, I tasted it and forgot something was missing. Fucking vanilla, I started to look around, it was the cupboard.

I tried to reach for it, but my height didn't help me.

"Tyler!" I shouted his name.

I heard his footsteps from the stairs, "Yes?"

"I can't reach the vanilla"

He laughed at me and took it from the cupboard.

"Here small ass" He handed it.

I wiped my hands after topping it with some raspberries. I immediately went upstairs to call him.

"Nigga, the cake is ready" I said as I took Peacock and Turkey from their aquarium.

We went downstairs and lit the candles. I took a video as we sang.

"Happy Birthday Mister Turkey and Miss Peacock"

Me and Tyler blew the candle as we let the two lizards' faces were in front of each other.

"Turkey's gonna kiss her" He said.

We took a photo, holding them and began to eat. Tyler noticed Miss Peacock was getting a bit fat.

"You think she's pregnant?" I asked him as I gently rub her.

"Maybe, just look at her sides. Mister Turkey kinda hit her a month ago" We both laughed.

•••••

I packed my things for my flight later to France, to fix some papers for my business proposal. Tyler was with Rocky for their volume tape with Carti.

I took a quick visit at the studio, to see what's doing.

The store was fine, even the studio and the club. A lot of people were here, until my name was called.

"Omg, she's here"

I let out a small laugh to see it was the two girls that I met at the park. When the wolves are... you know.

"Your studio is amazing!" They squealed.

"Aww, thank you. The last time I saw you guys are what grade?" I asked.

"Eighth grade, we're in tenth grade now."

"I bet you and Tyler are a thing?" The girl asked as the other one hit her.

"You're so embarrassing–"

"It's okay but, we are though" I smiled as they freak out.

"Where is he?"

"He's with Rakim and Carti. I'll have to get going, I have a flight to catch to" I waved at them and decided to stop by at Tyler's.

I went inside and knock at the door, good thing they weren't recording.

"Hey, what's bring you here?" I walk towards to his place as he pulled my waist, closer to him.

"I'm just stopping by before I leave"

I felt his hands were at my legs, I stopped him as Carti let out a cough.

"Sorry niggas, can't help it" Tyler raised his hands up, all of us laughed.

I spent ten minutes at the studio and forbid my good byes to them.

"Have a safe trip C!"

"Yeah be safe!"

Tyler walked me outside his studio.

"How long you'll be in France?"

"It depends on how quick they agree on it and if Chanel and Louis Vitton called me" I explained.

We went in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you again, same old routine" He whispered with a sad tone.

"I'm gonna miss you too, look out for P and T. I'll be home soon" I give him a quick kiss.

He let out a forced smile, making me want to take him to France, but he have things to do on his own. Album, camp and his golf brand. Time and distance is waving at us.

"I can't breathe "

"I love you too"