Chapter 39: What If?

Going home tomorrow, I don't know if I can make it to T's fashion show. Plus, we might not able to see each other for a month because of his tour in Europe.

That's just great.

I don't want to jump in conclusions but I could feel that there's something and I'm being left out. This is the first time that I felt uncomfortable with them.

Fuck it

: Bitch, your man is pretty bummed out.

"For what?"

: You said that you won't able to attend T's show.

"I said that I.. don't know if I could make it by tomorrow"

: Oh okay, just make sure message me if you'll be going

"Alright, bye"

I hang up the call and laid my back at the seat.

•••••

"Miss Callista, we're already here" Someone patted my shoulders, I looked at the window.

I didn't bother to change my clothes, I'll change them when I got home. Took a quick shower and texted Crystal while driving, as I arrived I saw Jake at the entrance.

T's show started a minute ago.

"Come on, hurry slow poke!" He grabbed my arm and ran. I saw Crystal at the backstage as she pull me inside the dressing room.

"I am supposed to be there, watching" I exclaimed.

"Now, you don't. We'll be surprising him, here's the clothes and change" She quickly threw at me the clothes.

"Ya'll making me walk there?"

"The fuck, yes! you don't have to fierce it anyway, just make it casual that's what he said" She rolled eyes as I changed my clothes.

"What if he caught me?" I asked as I fixed my hair.

"I already told the others to cover you up, just keep your head down"

I nodded and walk outside, I followed what Crystal said. Everyone was really busy changing quickly their clothes, the others were lining up as I bumped into someone.

Fuck.

"Yow, is that you Callista?"

I slowly looked up to see, it was Mikey

"Shh, don't let T see me" I covered his mouth.

"Duh, we know" He rolled eyes and looked around.

"Agent Sushi!" Mikey shouted as everyone started to cover me, they waited for Tyler to walk.

"Go!" They pushed me.

I kept my face while walking in a medium speed. There's a lot of people attended the show, until everyone shouted and clapped as I reached the center.

I pulled down the hood and fixed my hair. I looked at my back seeing Tyler made an "O" face at me. I smiled and I walk towards him.

Tyler offered his hand to me, I held it as he gave me a shy peck. Everyone squealed and we continued to walk back at the door.

Tyler made a small speech, thanking everyone to attend his show not until a lot of people run at backstage.

"You get a shoes!" He shouted and pointed at everyone repeatedly.

Some of his friends congratulated him, I watched him from a far, smiling at him. I was so proud of him, that his fashion show came out successful.

His sketches, colors and asking me for ideas really took in into another level, his show was different from the ones I know.

"A lot of us are surprised especially me, when you walk out the door" Kendall said.

"I have no idea that I'll be walking" I replied and laughed.

•••••

I started to feel something weird with Tyler, I always ask him what his doing or whom he is with. Always Wyatt, blah blah, this the fifth time this week.

"You wanna grab sushi?" He went in my room out of nowhere.

"Wow, I thought you and Wyatt are gonna hang out?" I asked and literally pressed the name.

He sat in front of me.

"Are you mad? cause I feel you're mad at me"

I let out a laugh.

"I'm not mad, I'm just used to it that you're hanging out with him, probably sneaking with him"

"So you are mad?"

"Do I look like I'm mad?" I strictly raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently you are, I'm just asking if you want to grab then you're going to smudge that attitude of yours to my face" He raised his voice.

"Then fuck you for asking me in the first place, ever since I left for 3 months, you started to act like that. Like I'm completely invisible or something whenever he's fucking around"

"We are just hanging out like homies Callista, you're always at work that's why I didn't bother you. Why would you think of that shit?"

He looked at me with full sincerity, that's when I know he's telling the truth.

I quickly pulled him for a hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to that thing"

Tyler let out a sigh as he messed up my hair.

"Apology accepted, just don't think of that please?Coming out of the closet isn't my excuse to do that to you" He gave me a forehead kiss.

But what if it is? I could sense it.

Great, now I have to take a pill for this.