Chapter 25: Love Talks

Days go by, Callista is already at the Philippines, at her Mom's side. She's just happy to visit the country again, especially her three favorite cousins, Jake, the twins Paolo and Miguel.

She haven't heard any news from Tyler, she don't want to ask Jasper and Taco since the two of them are along with T. Thinking that maybe he was just busy and taking a rest from his tour.

A familiar smell let her our of her room and dragged her to the kitchen, where one the helpers in the house was cooking one of her favorite dish.

"Good morning Manang Fe!" She greeted and went at her side.

"Magandang umaga din Callista, ang aga mo naman magising"  =  "Good morning Callista, you woke up early"

She joked as Callista laughed. Her cousin Paolo comes out fresh from the bathroom.

"Yow, where are you going?" Cali asked.

"Me and Miggy will meet up with our band later" He replied.

"Wait, can I come too? If you don't mind?" She asked as Paolo nodded and went upstairs.

They're at the Cojuangco's Ancestral House, where half of her relatives are with her. Good thing her relatives didn't degrade her for taking nursing.

They're all in the same level of treatment except for her Grandmothers, who didn't agree with Cali's choice, smell like Asian feud.

The history of Cojuangco Family began at the three sons, the eldest one took business, the middle took law and the youngest took medicine.Their path was followed and said that It should be respected, passed and preserved for the next generation.

Cali was the first one who took nursing, still related to medicine but some didn't agree. Three of her cousins take the medicine even though it was against their will, they finished their course but stopped at the Masters degree.

She updated Tyler and took a shower. Quickly ate for lunch, while eating Cali can't stop being anxious with Tyler. He didn't call nor update himself to her, she was scared that He must have been playing games with her.

Cali shake her head as she waited for the twins and drive their way at the destination. She even brought her journal for the ideas, as they arrived, a lot people caught their attention.

Their family was the well known royalty class from the 1900's until now, they kept their heads down as they enter a room.

"Hey ya'll this is our cousin, Callista and Cali this is Poch, Jam, Agnes, Patricia, Andrew, Toni and Keifer" Miguel introduced.

Callista shake their hands and smiled at them. She been focusing at her journal and kept glancing at her phone, waiting a notification to popped up as some sat next to her.

"You been staring at your notebook, what's the matter?" She looked, it was Patricia.

"Love talks" Cali shrugged her shoulders.

"What happened?" Pat asked as Cali told her story.

"That very normal when it comes to relationship, give him three days. It works for us but I don't know it will work at yours, gave him three days"

"-starting today, no text, no call, no updates, no nothing. Then see if he talks to you" Pat continued.

"But what if I can't wait for three days?" Cali asked.

"You see the thing is, you keep on waiting for him and it's making you anxious. Why not just give him three days and make him realize it is serious"