Chapter 35: Interfere

I have no fucking idea that he'll be surprising me, it's like I'm on the edge of something. Tyler explained his side that he got banned from UK that time for his tour.

Seeing his excitement turns to disappointment makes me wanna get angry. Long story short, my parents hated her for a long time.

It's not like we're banned, it's a business talk that I really don't want to remember it.

My cousin Jake proposed a business for me, photography. I accepted the offer since it's his passion, good thing this place has a spot for him and now Tyler made him the photographer for his golf brand.

I got pissed when a bunch of emails was at my inbox for weeks, I've read it and it said that I should pay the remaining balance.

Whopping— hundred thousand dollars worth of balance, I got panicked since I always paid mine. Without a hesitation I quickly paid it from my bank account but it turns out to be Tyler's balance.

"Shit" I got nervous since we agree not to interfere with each other's things.

I didn't mean to pay it but at least it's already paid, I can explain it.

After the campaign at France, I quickly took a rest.

I'm at my office, reading Mom and Dad's business books. Good thing some photo shoots are scheduled next week then there was a knock at the door.

"Open" I adjusted my seat, it was Tyler who came in.

"I just got my nails done, look" He lifts his hands and stick out a tongue at me.

"That's unfair, you said that we should get our nails done together" I took a sip at my drink.

"I forgot hehe, it was on the spot manicure at viceland" I rolled my eyes as Tyler sat the swivel chair and scooted next to me.

"Do I smell weed?" I sniffed his shirt

"Ah yeah but I didn't smoke though, it was them" He defended, his voice was bit raspy and began to massage my back.

I can't seem to focus on what I'm reading, he's like luring me or something but I shake them all way before I really fall into it.

"You know, they asked me if I'm in a relationship or what. After they watched our video at Re Create studios at New York" He said and removed his cap.

"What did you say?"

"I said they just have to find out for their selves" He laughed and spin around my chair facing him.

I looked at his hair.

"You look like a chocolate egg" I played both of his cheeks and repeatedly kiss his whole face, especially his soft and plump lips.

I couldn't help it.

"Stawp" He whispered and took both of my hands.

"Babe stop it, you're making me horny" Tyler looked away.

I could say he is, because of his crotch. I laughed it