Chapter 9: Surprise

Cali

Good thing it's nearly break time as I started at 10, I'm exhausted and my butt hurts as fuck. Jean keeps on asking me what I want to eat, she already know what I want, the usual order.

"I've change my mind, I'm craving for sushi though" I stretched and she nodded.

I've been double checking the patience's health paper for this month, I just want to go home, paint, draw and make some beats, that's literally I do to make me alive lol.

I checked my arm watch, it's break time. I fixed myself to buy some sushi outside, but Jean stops me from getting out.

"Where are you going?" she sound bitchy.

"Gonna buy some foods obviously" I rolled my eyes.

"Just get back at your seat and wait, I already ordered" she said and then left me.

What's wrong with this girl? I leaned myself at the chair and close my eyes, not long enough some tap on the desk.

"Order to Callista?" that familiar voice heated up my blood. I saw him holding the food and smiling at me with his tooth gap, cute

"Uhm Thanks" I grab the food and quickly find my wallet, before I let out a bill, he stopped me.

"It's on me" I shrugged my shoulders and sat at my chair; I saw Tyler in my peripheral vision staring at me.

I focus at my food, he went inside, sat at the empty chair and scooted a little at my side, he's making that puppy eyes face whatever.

"What?" I grumpily ask

"You ain't gonna give me some sushi?" He pleaded and pouted his lips.

"Fine" I give him and opens his mouth.

He smiled at me and took my fork "Hey!" I said, he took a sushi then pointed at me.

"Here comes the sushi, say ah" I'm being babied, cute, but no.

"Bitch! open it" his voice raise as I open my mouth and chew on it.

I looked away while biting my lips. I'm being so sensitive as fuck, what's the matter with me?

"I'm sorry Callista–"

"You don't like you're sorry" I said and wipe my tears.

"Care to explain this shit?" I took out my phone and give it him what that guy said to me.

He read it and gave me a confuse face "What are you talking about?"

"Nigga don't at me, you left a note yesterday, it was all too easy Tyler, try to change your handwriting" he gave that blank face that I can't read

"After all this time, you're thickdickdaddy27?" he hesitantly nod

"Why?" I calmly said, I don't want to get stress today.

"I'm sorry for not telling it you" he looked down

"And?" he didn't even answer my question.

"And not updating you"

"And for watching me from the trees while I'm naked? you creep the shit out of me Tyler" I was really mad at him. he didn't speak

"I'm.... sorry" He uttered while looking down, I held up his chin and look him at his eyes

"T, don't ever do that again, okay? I forgive you" His face lighten up and hugged me

It's just a petty fight.

"I swear, I won't do that shit again, I can't let you go now this time" while ruffling my hair, what he did just say?