Chapter 13: Intimate

She jumped of on her bed, Tyler helped her climbed on the roof of the garage.

"You bitch! you look energized today, I love that" Tyler let out a cheesy laugh, Cali blushed.

Tyler took his phone out and played their favorite Freaking Out the Neighborhood, the drum and guitar beat came as Tyler stood and grab Cali's hand "What?"

"Let's dance, same old vibe shit" She laughed.

"I'm on the drums, you're on the guitar" Cali nodded and started to air guitar.

"Sorry, mama
There are times I get carried away" Tyler sang and pointed at Cali.

"Please, don't worry
Next time I'm home, I'll still be the same"

"And I know it's no fun
When your first son
Gets up to no good
Starts freaking out the neighborhood"  They sang and dance freely.

•••••

After playing few songs, they laid themselves at the roof "Tyler? what are you supposed to ask me back at the store?" Cali asked while starring at the sky.

"I already know the answer, Frank told me" Cali smirked and silence hugged them, all they heard was cricket, the cold breeze remembering those days when they went at Okaga Lake and all of the trips that they have

"Second to the last song after this we'll go to sleep" Tyler said and played Dreaming

"Penny for your thoughts?" Cali asked

Someday I'll find her

"Man this song really fits for today, there's this girl and I've been trying to find her after she left" He sighed, Cali wondered

And I'm still reminded

"She was a curse to me, you know because of the night sky–"

Maybe she's best in dreams

"I always think about her but at some point does she ever think about me?"

She's still the best I've seen

"I've already seen hundreds of girls, dated a few and I felt something is missing..and it's her" He continued and eyed Cali.

Dreamin'

"Who?"

"I won't be dropping name, you'll know her soon"

"Uhm...why?" Cali yawned.

Baby, I'm dreamin'

"That will come, when the universe decides for it to come"

"–I'll just have to wait, that's the best I can do, for now" He continued.

"You becoming so cheesy nigga, how do you see yourself in five years from now? Do you see her with you?" Cali laughed.

"You know I love making stuffs whatever pops out on my head, I am and will be creating a lot of songs that will amaze people plus I really wanted to win that grammy shit for a long time and—I'm one hundred percent sure she's with me when I achieve everything" He explained and looked at Cali falling asleep.

"Bitch awake up, let's get you to bed" Cali grunted as Tyler carried her up.

"My medicine is already kicking in, let's slow dance T, before I go to bed " She whispered with a sleepy and soft voice.

"Okay, whatever you say" Tyler smiled and played his favorite song Still Together.

He put down Cali but her hands are still wrapped around his neck and her face are still buried at his chest, hearing his heart beating fast and hugged Cali back.

"You're being too babied, I hate you" Tyler cradled her.

She chuckled as they started to sway with the music.

In time she'll see that her and me
Were meant to be together

He sang and played with her hair

And time will pass, it may go fast
But we'll still be together

He smiled at the verse and remembered what Cali asked her about the girl, without knowing that she is the girl

And where I go she's at my side
Half of my life, together

Tyler daydreamed the scene that he wrote at his journal, where the two of them finally achieve what they want and living their best lives together years from now.

It's easy love, fits like a glove
From up above, together

He sang and noticed someone is peeking from the door, it was Frank recording a video, Tyler lifted a finger at his mouth to stay quiet. Frank smirked and made a heart shape with his hand, Tyler rolled his eyes, Frank left.

I've had my share, it's just not fair
That we should be together

"It took me years to finally be with you, I had to go through a lot of shit just to talk to you-" He wondered

But if it's fine that I've done my time
Let's walk the line together

"I know you don't care about my stupid feelings and I don't regret showing them to you" He continued

And when she's low, I'll always know
We'll always go together

"I don't know if we're just friends or more than that...when the time comes where both of us parted ways, I'm still here for you no matter what" He smiled

It's easy love, fits like a glove
From up above, together

Together

He sang until the song ends, realizing that Cali is already snoring at his chest, he chuckled and moved a strand of hair from her face.

"Callista?" He whispered

"Hmmm" She grunted

"Time to go to bed" Tyler lifts her up and laid her at the bed.

He tuck over the sheets at her shoulders, he was about to leave as Cali grabbed his arms.

"Can you just sleep here,please?" She pleaded while her eyes are shut

"Why not?" Tyler smiled, he turn off the lights and climbed up on the bed.

He laid Cali's head on his chest supporting her back with his arms, Cali already fallen asleep.

"I couldn't be here without the help from you, Thank you again universe" He said from his mind

He gave Cali a forehead kiss before sleeping "I love you my little flower"