Chapter 33: Fatigue

Months pass by, both of them were very much busy with their careers. Barely talk with each other, but Jasper and Taco always updated her.

Callista was no choice but to join their family business meeting at New York. She rolled her eyes as they went inside the building, doing the same thing over again.

She looked at her lockscreen, smiling and remembering what happened to them for this past month.

"What the fuck? Callista you're crying again, that's not good for you" Tyler said through the phone with a sincere look.

"I know but I can't help it. I really want to see you so fucking bad and hug you, kiss you and touch you, all of it" She sniffed.

"I really want to baby but I'm on tour. Just wait for a few weeks and I'll be on my way home, I promise"

"You already said that and turns out to be months to be exact. I thought about taking a break for a mo—"

Tyler looked as he lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't you even try to do it, We survived the first month of tour back in December. I really want to make this work despite of the distance we have"

" Okay....we'll make this work" Cali wipped her tears.

"I can't breathe" He said. Waiting for Cali to answer it, she looked at him with confusion and then giggled at it.

"I love you more" She smiled.

Callista snapped back as her Mom was asking her for an extra pen, she handed it and continued jotting down notes.

After the meeting, everyone decided to eat at a fancy restaurant making Callista hesitating to joined them.

"It's okay if you don't want to, just be back at 11 pm sharp" Her mom said as Cali made an 'O' face.

"11 pm?"

"You'll see" She winked as the elevator opened.

Cali noticed a familiar man leaning against the wall while on his phone.

"TYLER?" Cali shouted. Ran and jumped on him, making her to cry.

"You're literally a crybaby"

"I don't fucking know you'll be here" She laughed.

"I asked your mom if I could visit here since I'm gonna perform at the Plaza"

"That's right and also, I told her to be back at 11 pm so she could watch your show" Her mom said and patted Cali's back.

"Noted Doc, she's in good hands" Tyler smiled with a twinkling eyes, happy to be with Cali again.

While spending an hour at the central park, he has an unexpected invite from the Rec•Create studios that Clancy forgot to tell him and so as Callista. They went at their studio as the staffs told them to get ready.

"Why would they want me at this kind of things?" Cali asked completely oblivious.

"Damn I don't know either, let's just keep it low aight?" Tyler said as they fist bomb.

"So welcome at Re Create studios and today we'll be testing your relationship as friends or special friends using a lie detector"

Tyler and Callista looked at each other and laughed.

"Theres a stack of card at the table and you two are going to ask each other a questions. If the detector shocked you it means your answer is not true"