Chapter 8: Prank

Cali
We've been hanging out for almost 2 months, I got to know him more, he's cool, loud, stylish, talented, creative as fuck and lastly, he's soft.

I let him crash at my apartment whenever he wants, one time I caught him masturbating at the bathroom, he was so embarrassed when I told him that but we didn't mind it.

We play instruments, paint, draw, make some lowkey beats, eat and story tell.

It's been a long time since I felt this kind of happiness with friends, the last one was back in high school. Me, Frank and Solange always hangout after classes, or stay at Solange's dorm.

I remember one time, I brought them at my house, Mom keeps on asking me if Frank was my boyfriend, I said no we were just best friends.

After they graduated high school, I was left behind since both of them are ahead of me, Solange and Frank moved, and me, just being a potato.

Anyways, Tyler asked me if he's allowed to stay for the night, I said yes because why not? I don't give a meaning with that, we're just friends.

I cleaned my room since it was a mess, my phone vibrated receiving a call from Tyler and press the loud speaker button.

: Hey, I'll be there in 20

"Okay, drive safely. Did you already ate dinner?" I ask him while slicing some bacon.

:Not yet, you wanna buy some foods?

"No, I'm gonna cook my favorite"

:What is it?

"Well, come your ass here and find out"

:Okayyyyy, I can't wait, see you later he chuckled

"I'll see you later too" I hang up the call and started to beat some eggs, good thing there still some rice left.

I've been craving this for almost a week, I want to visit my grandmother so bad, I turn on my phone and play Milkshake by Kelis.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours

"Damn right it's better than yours" a loud knock coming at the door stop me, I turn off the the stove as the knock became louder.

"Fuck, I'm coming" I said and ran, I thought it was Tyler but he got my spare key, he would just came in and scared the fuck of me.

I opened the door and two guys came in, it was Jasper and Taco.

"Aight, what you doin' ma?" Jasper sat down at the sofa.

"You cooking something?" Taco ask and went to the kitchen.

"Yes" I said turn on the stove and started to mix the cooked rice with scrambled eggs, bacon, ham and onions.

I added it with soy sauce and black pepper to taste.

Taco keeps on budging me that he wants try it, I take a spoon of it and gave it to him

"Bitch! this is good shit, Jasper!" Jasper came and then tasted it

"Damn, you cook good Cali, we might be always here at breakfast or dinner"

"If Tyler agreed" Taco said

"Speaking of Tyler, I thought he'll be here?" Jasper asked, I look at my phone at was already 10 pm, damn where is that nigga?

"I don't know, he said that he'll be here at 20, it's already 10" I started to get worry, he's always on time and updates me whenever he's late.

I tried to call him but he won't answer, I'll just leave a voicemail

"T! where are you? update me where you are, okay? bye" I send it.

Why am I worried with that nigga?

"You okay Cali?" Jasper tapped my back

"Yeah, I'm okay" I looked away.

"You don't look like your okay" Taco said but I didn't mind him.

They stayed here for almost an hour, they completely ate my food and played some games, man I feel like a teenager again.

Taco took an empty glass bottle and place it at the center "Aight, ya'll ready?" me and Jasper nodded, Taco spin the bottle and it stop at Jasper, he answer truth.

"Do you have any bitches today" I asked.

"Only one bitch, she's cool" he smiled and spin the bottle, it stop at Taco, the questions are becoming so intriguing.

I told my own story and they said they're sorry

"It's okay, the two of you are the fourth person whom I tell my story" I spin the bottle "Niggas, this is the last one aight?" they agree.

The bottle stop at me "Do have any feelings for T?" Taco ask as Jasper hit his back.

I chuckled and gather up some words, I don't have any feelings for him or maybe there is?

"Cali?"

"I don't have, we're just friends" I stuttered between the lines.

"Hmmmmmmm" they keep on budging me, I hate it, until I explode.

"Fine!'I do have feelings for Mr.Turkey so bad, but I don't want to tell him because he would just laugh at my dumb ass face, okay?" I sounded like a 7 year old kid.

"Why so mad girl, we're just asking" They laugh, now I'm embarrassed.

"Your secret is fine with us" Jasper said and made that scout hand sign.

"Nigga, you ain't scout" I laugh so hard that I let out a tear, these guys made my night.

"We gonna go now Cali, thanks for the food though" Taco said and they give me a hug.

I clean the mess we made, wash some dishes and might take a bath. The water makes me calm as I thought about Tyler, I don't want to make it as a big deal, no time for stressing.

My schedule is a bit tight this month, I've been at work for 15 hours everyday. I played our beat that we made a week ago, he's going to use it at his album.

I still don't know what the title of his upcoming album because he said that it was a surprise. I didn't bother him I'm just gonna wait for it.

As I finish taking a bath, I brushed my teeth, dry myself and went to my room naked, I put on my underwear as the tree's leaves rustle.

I quickly covered my chest and check on it, there was nothing. Put my pair of socks and crop top shirt.
I apply some night cream and brush my hair, damn I really need to cut my hair as my phone vibrated receiving a direct message at instagram.

thickdickdaddy27
I'm loving the view from here

I got scared as fuck, I don't know if someone is pulling a prank for me since today is October, it's not funny.

I checked the tree again and close all of the window and curtains, I ran downstairs to close the backdoor once I got upstairs there was a load thump coming from outside.

Saw my window widely open, I ran to check who it is but it was no sight, I double checked it and securely locked them.

I jump in bed and texted Frank and Solange.

Me
Guys, I'm scared af here at my apartment, someone is probably stalking me from the trees and direct messaged me from Instagram, send help! :'((

I sent them the message even to Taco and Jasper, I waited for their response, they're probably asleep now. I put my phone at the side table and notice a note.

See you tomorrow ;))

I didn't mind it and I dozed of to sleep, but that handwriting is too obvious, I already know who it was, damn that nigga.

But I'm scared maybe it's not him?

I hope that I won't get a nightmare, oh my dear Universe, hope you're doing fine there, help me.