5: Shopping

I am in my bathroom doing my morning skincare routine before putting my shoes on

I am in my bathroom doing my morning skincare routine before putting my shoes on. I went downstairs to eat breakfast as I saw my other brothers eating.

"Good morning." I greeted as I neared the kitchen.

I tried reaching for the bowl, but my height isn't cooperating with me today. Before I could grab a chair, an arm showed up and grabbed the bowl before handing it to me. I turned around to see Bowry.

"Morning, shortie." He said while giving me a toothy smile before I could say 'thank you'. I filled it up with cereal and milk before sitting down. After eating breakfast, Chev and I went to the garage, and my jaw instantly dropped with the number of cars I saw parked in their garage.

"Jeez, how many cars are here?" I asked with amusement as I scanned my eyes around.

"Not much... let's wait for Kritton,he's coming with us." Not much? I can't even count them. By the time he said that, I saw kritton walking towards us with his hands in his pockets. Chev opened the door for me in the shotgun seat.

"Thanks."

The ride was silent until Chev turned on some music, How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees. I really love this song, I jammed the whole song as Chev hummed it. Kritton was silent scrolling, through his phone.

"I didn't know you could sing, Kyshelle." He smiled before nodding his head along the music.

We jammed the whole song until we reached the mall. We bought school supplies, gadgets and clothes. To be honest, I didn't really need to buy more clothes because my clothes still fit me but they still insisted. We went to various store brands for clothes and shoes.

After all the shopping, we all got hungry so we stopped at a fast food restaurant and ate before going home.

"Thanks for everything." I said, looking at Kritton and Chev.

"No need to thank us, Ky." Chev said with a mouthful of food.

"Hey, close your mouth, Chev." Kritton said, making me look at him amused as Chev rolled his eyes playfully at him.

"Hey, I talk too." Kritton noticed my amused look as he pouted his lips, making me chuckle.

"Welcome back, baby sis." He said, making me smile warmly.

While the three of the Adleys are at the mall, the rest were at home

While the three of the Adleys are at the mall, the rest were at home. Bowry was working at his office while Kieran was busy and had a talk with the twins.

"What did I tell you about drinking?" Kieran said sternly as he sat facing the twins.

"We're sorry." Dashiell said.

"Now what was that being spoiled brat thingy you said Earos. What was that all about?" Kieran said earnestly. The twins didn't asnwer, so he had the chance to continue.

"You don't even know her yet. You can't judge her just like that... she is our baby sister for fuck sake. Don't you dare hurt her and both of you are grounded for the whole week, hand me your phones." Kieran said as he held out his hands.

The twins groaned before handing their phones to Kieran. Kieran made his way to his office as the twins went to the own rooms.

 Kieran made his way to his office as the twins went to the own rooms

We made our way home after the shopping. I am currently in my room unpacking the clothes we bought. I put my school supplies in my desk, they bought me gadgets even though I didn't really need it. Chev told me that he would help me set up my phone, so I went to his room and knock, I heard a 'come in' so I went in to find Chev strumming his guitar.

"Hey little potato c'mon I'll help you set it." He said as I sat beside him.

"Can I hold it?" I asked Chev as I pointed out the guitar.

"Of course, it's from the music room so you can use it any time you want." he said a I tried strumming the strings on the guitar.

"Hey, you should show me what you got there while I set your phone up." He said with his genuine smile.

"I'm not great at it, but I'd love to." I said a I began while singing Electric Love by BØRNS.

Candy
She's sweet like candy in my veins
Baby, I'm dying for another taste

And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder
Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it

All I need is to be struck
By your electric love
Baby, your electric love
Electric love

I finished it off by a strum as I heard claps behind me. I looked at Chev fully amazed with it as I gave him a small smile. But who's clapping behind me? I turned around to see the rest of my brothers with their amused faces except Earos who kept his face emotionless.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. How long were they listening?

"That was beautiful, love." Chev said with an adored face.

"Thank you." I said shyly

"Hmm... how long have you been there? I mean I'm not trying to be rude but why are guys here but it's not like I'm shoo-ing you away since this isn't my room but I was reall-" I ranted off but was cut off by Bowry.

"I went here because I was curious what were these three were listening to." He shook his head as he laughed.

"I went here to tell Chev that dinner's ready and instead caught them standing in the door listening to you singing." Kieran said with his arms up in air.

"Oop I'm innocent I saw the twins and I was curious and saw her singing beautifully." Kritton said, making me blush.

"I just followed where the singing came from" Earos crossed his arms as he rolled his eyes.

"Hmp, I'm innocent too I also heard the singing and went here to see Earos standing in the door like a creep." Dashiell said making everyone laugh as Earos glared at him.

"That was amazing, Ky."

"Heck yeah it was!"

My face reddened by all the sudden compliments but was cut off by a shutter sounds. I looked at where it came from to see Chev taking pictures with tge new phone.

"Hey, I could've smiled in it. I look like a tomato." I whined as I looked at myself red as a tomato.

"Yes but you'll always be my little potato." Chev said pinching my cheeks, before Kieran announced that dinner's ready.

_____
Chapter 5 is out! I apologize for any grammatical errors or any misspelled words, Feel free to point them out.

Thank you for reading and Stay safe everyone.♡