39: Pool

It's been a couple of days later since we started to decorate the house with Christmas decorations

It's been a couple of days later since we started to decorate the house with Christmas decorations. Tonight we're going swimming.

"Are the barbecue ready?" Kritton asked as he checked if it's cooked or not.

"Not yet Kritton." Kieran said.

"Cannon ball!" Dash shouted as he run towards the pool.

"Aren't you gonna swim Little potato?" Chev stood beside me.

"Don't tell me-" he trailed off.

"I know how to swim." I defended my self as he chuckled.

"C'mon don't worry potato I got you." We jumped into the pool.

"Careful and no running, you might slip." Ahh here comes the most responsible and a mother like brother, Bowry.

"Yes mom." Earos murmured.

"So that's what... baby c'mon I'll teach you how to swim darling don't be afraid mama's here to protect you." Bowry teased Earos as he ruffle Earos' hair.

"Oh shut up." Earos pry away Bowry's hands.

"That's not very nice thing to say little one." He teased as we laugh at Earos' misery.

"I'm getting you back mommy." Earos' laughed as he swam under.

"The food is ready." Kritton said as he chewed the barbecue.

We are laughing and smiling under the starry night and even more better, we have food.

The pool is wide and deep and even have a hot bath. Lights below the water  and some great music to jam with.

"You've got some great music taste bubs" Dash said as I took a bite at the food.

"Thank you, I really like to listen some music depending on my mood." I said as Dash nodded and chomped more food.

The music got louder which got my attention to where the speakers were, to see Earos turning the volume up.

'Great music taste there.' He mouthed before grabbing more barbecue to eat.

"C'mon cutie let's have a race to see which one's first to get to the other side." Kritton said as I looked at the pool that is endless.

"I'm down." I said as we smirked and got in our places

_____

"I got here first." I raised my hands.

"No I got here first." Kritton raised his hands like I did.

"I swear it's me." I said.

"Me." He got up and offered me his hands to get out of the pool.

"Tie breaker round." We shook our hands pretending we're on a TV show.