10: Family?

It's been a few days later since I met my friends Yana, Olivia and Ceane

It's been a few days later since I met my friends Yana, Olivia and Ceane. I'm really lucky to have them, and as for my brothers, I'm still trying to have a great bond with them. Though I still feel left out, I'm lucky to have Chev and Kritton. I am currently in my room painting when some someone knocked on my door.

"Hey Little Potato, I have to tell you something." Chev sat on my bed.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked curiously.

"So you see, we have a very big family and tomorrow you'll get to meet them. If that's alright." Chev said as he looked into my eyes.

"Yeah but, Do we have any cousins?"

"Yep." Chev said as he popped the letter 'p'.

"Yeyy, how many girls? How old are they?" I asked interestingly.

"About that... our cousins are all boys." He said as he watch me drop my jaws on the floor.

"You'll get to meet our aunts and uncles." Chev said with his signature, comforting smile making me nod in response.

"How many cousins do I have?" I asked.

"Cute Potato, you will meet them tomorrow." He said.

"You'll get to see grandad and grandma. Grandad is a little bit scary, he has the same expressions with Kieran's. Don't worry grandma is the second loveliest woman you'll ever meet. The first one is our mom." Chev leaned and whispered into my ears making me chuckle. I wish I could say that too.

"Is grandad really that scary?" I asked but before Chev could answer, someone popped into my door.

"Yep baby sis he's really scary." Kritton said.

"Kritton there's this thing called knocking." Chev rolled his eyes.

"Knocking? What's that?" Kritton mocked.

"Ohh nice painting little sis, maybe we can paint together someday." Kritton said.

"Thanks, sure Kritty." I smiled at him.

"Heyy, I'm still here you know." Chev pouted and crossed his arms.

"Chevy, how many cousins do we have." I asked to stop their mini fight.

"We have seven. 1 set of twins, 1 set of triplets and the others are Mave and Milan the oldest." Chev answered making me nod.

"Oops I forgot, I'm here to tell you guys that lunch is ready." Kritton rubbed the back of his head.

We walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to see the rest of my brothers eating. I sat down next to Chev and ate my lunch.

"Kyshelle, I'm sure Chev already told you that tomorrow we're going to meet the rest of our family." Kieran said with his usual stern voice.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"We will introduce you to them." Bowry said as he continued eating.

"They missed you a lot, Little Potato." Chev said in a mouthful of food.

After eating lunch, I went into my room and prepared my outfit for tomorrow. Wait, Chev didn't mention my aunt and uncle the one who passed me to a random person. Will I get to know them too?

I continued finishing my painting and by the time I finished, I washed my hands and grabbed my phone. There's really nothing to do in this huge house aside from painting and staying in the music room. I heard a knock on my door so I answered 'come in'.

"Baby sis I'm boredddd." Kritton said as he plopped down into my bed.

"Me toooo." I copied his tone.

"What should we dooo?" He said.

"Oh how about let's play something." He sat up from my bed.

"What something?" I asked curiously.

"Uno." He said as he got up and walked out of my bed. A few minutes later he came back with the cards.

"Okay I'll go first." I said.

We basically played until we got bored with it. We went into the kitchen to snack with.

"Cutie, let's watch something on Netflix." Kritton offered.

"Oh my gosh we should've done that earlier." I face palmed my self.

"Heyy I want to watch too." Chev pooped out of nowhere.

"Yeah, what do you guys wanna have for a snack?" I asked.

"Oreos."

"Popcorn."

"Okay I'll have skittles." I said as I walked into the pantry. I tried reaching for the Oreos but couldn't. I called Chev for help and a hand took the oreos for me. Well that was quick. I turned around to see... Earos?

I stared at him amusingly before saying 'thanks'. He just nodded before walking out. What just happened? I thought as I was still standing there trying to process my mind.

I walked out of the pantry and headed my way to my brothers. I sat in the couch as my brothers sat beside me. As soon as the movie started, I leaned my head to Chev's shoulder as he leaned his to my head while Kritton leaned his head to my  shoulder. I grabbed some skittles and ate one and feed my two brothers with skittles.

A few hours later the dinner was served. The dinner was comfortably silent. I'm really grateful for Mrs. Shallow, she's a great cook, I lover her foods. After the dinner I went into my room to take a shower and change into my pajamas. I lay in my bed to get ready to sleep.

Am I ready to meet the rest of my family? What're they like? Do they miss me?

I asked my self before snuggling into my comforter. I can't sleep, I rolled into the other side of my bed but still couldn't sleep. After rolling around my bed like a rolling pin, I finally drifted off to sleep.

_____
Sorry for the short and boring chapter.

Thank you for 1k reads! Thank you for the love and support, Stay safe everyone!❤❤

Pronunciations:
Kieran: Key - run
Bowry: Baw - ri
Chev: Shev
Dashiell: Dash - shell
Earos: E - rose
Kyshelle: Key - shell / Kyzha: Key - zha