31: Thank you

"Dash, pack some stuff we're staying at the hospital

"Dash, pack some stuff we're staying at the hospital." I said as Dashiell just nodded in response.

"C'mon guys." I heard Bowry yelled form downstairs.

We hurriedly went to the hospital and as we arrived there, we entered our baby sister's room to see Kieran looking exhausted while sleeping and holding her hands. Chev is also sleeping on the couch. I carefully placed down my stuff and so does Dashiell.

"Kie, Go home and take a rest I'll be taking care of her." Bowry whispered as  Kieran slowly opened his eyes that looked so... broken.

"I'm fine, you can take a rest here." Kieran offered his sit but Bowry insisted.

"No  you have to take a rest, do you want Kyshelle to be worried sick to find out that you're exhausting yourself?" Bowry asked as Kieran sighed.

"I need to take care of her Ry." Kieran rubbed his face to woken it up a bit.

"It's okay, I'll be here. You and Chev can go home and we'll take care of the rest. Get plenty of sleep bro." Bowry patted Kieran's shoulder.

Kieran sighed in defeat and as for Chev, he looked extremely tired. They went home and it's our turn to take care of her.

"I'll just get some water." Kritton said as Bowry nodded.

Bowry placed the flowers that Dash bought in the vase as he arranged some of the stuff we needed here for the week.

"How's my princess?" Their grandpa asked.

"She's stabled but the doctors weren't sure when she's waking up." Chev sighed.

Their grandpa and cousins visited their only Princess. They bought flowers and fruits to liven up the room that filled with emptiness.

I can tell their worried sick of loosing their only princess but I know she's strong and independent. Don't get me wrong she is Kyshelle Adley. - Their grandpa thought as he carried Kyshelle's hair.

"I'll drive around the block." Earos said sternly as all of his brothers and cousin stared at him but shrugged it off.

Earos drove around when he saw a nearby coffee shop.