18: Truth

"I just can't believe they chose her over you

"I just can't believe they chose her over you." Yana said in our call.

"Yeah I guess." I said as I felt really hurt.

"Ky I wanna cuddle with you." Kritton suddenly opened the door and hugs me.

"Kry how about lat-" I said but was cut off.

"Pwease, I wanna cuddle." He cut me off.

"Kry I'm on face time with Yana." I said as he immediately stand up and broke the hug.

"I came here because Kieran wants you in his office." Kritton said in his stern voice and cleared his throat.

"What was that?" Yana was dumbfounded.

"Yana let's call it a night, Kieran wants me to talk to me." I said, ignoring her question.

"Sure bye." She waved her hands and ends the call.

Are they really gonna believe her? I don't think so, I'm their sister, right?

I walked towards his office and knocked on his office door. When I heard a small 'come in', I opened the door end entered his office.

"Ky, I'm sure you know why you're here." Kieran said in a stern voice. I noticed Earos sitting one of the chair with his arms crossed in his chest.

"Is it true that you fought with someone today?" Kieran said sternly and looked directly in my eyes.

"What? No I didn't." I said truthfully as I felt a hint of sadness in me.

"Of course you'll lie about it." Earos snorted as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not talking to you Earos." Kieran warned.

"You hurt her, while she was just trying to talk to you." Earos stood up from his seat.

"I'm telling the truth." I said calmly and held back my tears.

"No-" Earos was cut off.

"You obviously don't want me here! Remember you wanted me here I didn't have a choice." Everyone was silent.

"Good now you now that we don't want you here and-" He didn't get to finish his sentence 

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Kieran shouted and harshly slammed his hands on the table which makes a loud impact.

"I want you to tell the truth Ky." Kieran furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am telling truth, Is it really that hard for you to believe me?" I asked as I felt hurt and was in the urge to cry.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of people not believing me nor trusting me. I'm sick and tired of wearing smiles and denying my own feelings to make other people comfortable.

"Ky-" Kieran was about to say something but was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Go to your rooms." He said sternly as I walked out of his office.

I was walking in my room when someone bumped my shoulder and walked passed me, it was Earos.

I am in my bed snuggling with my comforter as I cried my self to sleep.

______

"Bitch, I knew you're not the goody good girl they know." Earos gritted as he pushed me down to the ground.

"I should've known you better." Chev kicked my stomach as I groaned in pain.

"Good for you." Kritton laughed.

I cried in pain, I felt a sense of touch in my arms to see an unknown person.

"Stop, Please." I pleaded.

"Beg me." Kieran interrupted as he grinned.

"No need for begging." The unknown man touched my hair.

"No, no please stop." I cried out as I felt someone shaking my shoulder vigorously.

"Stop, Please." I was weak and not in the mood to talk, nor stop them.

"Little potato please wake up for me baby." I heard someone.

"Potato." It felt safe and comforting. I opened my eyes and say Chev really worried.

"What happened Little Potato?" Chev hugged me and drew circles in my back and comforted me.

"Why did you have a nightmare? I'm sorry I was at work, I got here as fast as I could love." He said as I continued sobbing in his chest.

"Here's the wate- Baby I was so worried." Kritton immediately engulfed me into a hug as he passed the glass of water to Chev.

"What happened Kritton?" Chev asked.

"I don't know either." Kritton said worriedly.

"What happened baby? You can talk to me anytime Little potato." Chev kissed my cheeks and caressed my hair.

Nightmares. Nightmares, They're back. I hate it, I don't want it back. Save me from them. Please.

I drank the water as my brothers continued pampering me with their comfort. I didn't want to talk about it, luckily they didn't force me to talk.

_____

"Ky are you sure you're okay?" Olivia asked.

"You can talk to us." Ceane said.

"Whenever you want."

"Remember how I told you about being passed down to random people? My parents desired and loved me, but that changed when my younger sister was born. They would berate me whenever I made a mistake or forgot something." I sighed as they listened and encouraged me to go on.

"I was having nightmares about how I had been abused. I defeated it, but it appears to have returned to its former self." I said, giving them a small smile.

"Your brothers abuse you?" Ceane furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I don't know why it was triggered though." I shook my head.

"Remember Ky, we will always be here for you." Olivia said as my friends engulfed me into a hug.

We walked into the cafeteria when I noticed Patricia sitting with my brothers laughing. Kritton then met my eyes, I looked at him and gave a small smile as he gave me a small smile with a wave in his hands.

"Don't worry about that Patty pat Patricia. I know you're brothers are gonna believe you." Yana gave me an apple juice.

After eating lunch we head to our lockers and then walked into our classes.

Time flies so fast and our classes finished. Now, time to get home. Here we go again, with the questions.

I'm telling truth.

_____