7: Part 1 of School

It's a few days later since our movie marathon

It's a few days later since our movie marathon. I put on my shoes before heading out to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Yep, today is my first day of school. Did I mention I have my own bodyguards? I don't know what's the reason, but Kieran said it was for my safety.

To be honest, I don't know what to feel about transferring school. I walked into the kitchen to see Mrs. Shallow cooking pancakes. She handed me a plate of pancakes and said 'thanks. I grabbed the Nutella and spread it all over the pancake.

Not long enough, my brothers started filling in the kitchen and heard a couple of 'good morning'. After eating my breakfast, I sat down on the couch while waiting for my brothers to finish their breakfast.

"My little potato, I'll miss you, but don't worry, the twins and Kritton will be there and don't forget to sit at lunch with your brothers, okay?" Chev said as he sat down beside me.

"But what happens if I get friends? Do I get to sit with them?" I asked.

"Of course you can little potato, just inform your brothers." He said as he kissed my forehead.

As soon as my brothers finished their breakfast, we went to the garage, and again, it still amuse me with that amount of cars lining up. Chev opened the shotgun seat for me, but before I could enter, Earos sat there as he opened his phone and scrolled.

"Hey, that's for my potato." Chev said. As he was about to grab him by his arm, I stopped Chev and gave him a smile.

"It's okay, Chevy. I'll sit next to Kritton in the back." I said as I looked at kritton, who's already looking at me.

I sat next to kritton as Chev closed the door for me.

"Are you ready, baby sis?" Kritton said, smiling.

"Yep, but more on the nervous side." I said, hugging my backpack.

"Don't worry, you'll do great... we're here for you." Kritton said with a comforting smile.

As soon as we got to the school, all of the students were staring and whispering about me.

'Oh my god, who is she?'

'What is she doing with the Adley brothers?'

'Don't worry, she's just a nobody'

I looked at Kritton, confused as he gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry about them baby, tell one of us if someone bothers you, okay?" He tapped my shoulder.

"Kritty cat, if I make some friends, can I sit with them in lunch." He looked at me confusingly, probably not expecting me to say kritty cat. Get it kritty cat as in kitty cat? Isn't it adorable?

I noticed Earos getting closer to me as he leaned his head over my shoulder  and whispered something in my ear.

"Don't you dare mention to anyone that you're our sister,  and if you do? You don't want to know what will happen, that's why I'm warning you."Earos girtted as I felt alarmed by his words, making me closer to Kritton and started a random topic.

"Kritty cat?" He said with an amused face.

"Yeah, l-like a kitty cat." I chuckled, not wanting to look nervous.

"Cutie, to answer your question, sure, but we have to meet your friends." He said as I nodded back in response.

"I'll go with my friends. You guys deal with her." Earos scoffed off.

"I'll come with you, wait up!" Dashiell added as he ran towards Earos.

"Hey, it's fine. I'd be happy to go with you. First, we need your schedule, c'mon." He said, making me smile at him for gratitude.

We knocked on the door before entering the principal's office.

"Good morning, Mr. Adley and..." The principal cleared his throat.

"Kyshelle Adley, we're here for her schedule." Kritton said back with his cold voice.

"A-hh yes, g-good morning Ms. Adley. Here is your schedule." The principal stuttered out.

"Good morning, Mr. Willow and thanks." I said as I read his name in his I.D

"I'll walk you to your first class, I think it's over here." Kritton said as we walked to my first class.

"Thanks, Kritton." I smiled at him before knocking in the door.

"Why are you late-" The professor was cut off when he stared at my back.

"Kyshelle Adley, the new student." Kritton said.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry. I d-didn't know, please introduce yourself." The professor suddenly stuttered.

"Good luck. See you later, baby sis." Kritty said as he kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Kyshelle, and I'm 14." I said as the professor told me to take a seat. The whole room stared at me making me shift my gaze down to my shoes as I sat down.

"Hey Kyshelle, I'm Yana, and this is my best friend, Ceane." Yana said.

"Hi, I'm Kyshelle." I said as Ceane waved at me.

"Since you're here, we get to have you a tour. We have another friend but she's in a different class you'll get to know her later." Yana chirped.

"Really, sure." I said happily.

"Oh yeah, let's see if we have any other classes together." Yana said as I handed my schedule to her.

"Nice, we got our lockers are next to each other." Ceane said as he clapped Yana's hand.

"We have a class together, the four of us with our other friend, which you'll get to see her later. Then we have the same class together and then a class with Ceane."

"Really? That's gonna be fun." I chirped as I knew that I wouldn't be alone in this massive school.

After the class, we made it back to our lockers, but the stares haven't stopped since the day I got here. In the locker, I got to meet Olivia.

"Hey, so you're the new student. Hi, I'm Olivia, you can call me liv." She said as she unloaded her bag.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Kyshelle." I said as I closed the zipper of my bag.

"Jeez, what's with the stares today?" Yana scrunched up his nose.

"Oh, I heard the Adley Brothers went to school with a girl, I don't know her name, though, and I got from the rumours." Olivia said.

"Adley Brothers?" I asked as I remembered what Earos told me earlier.

"Oh, the famous Adley Brothers, the twins Dashiell adley and Earos Adley are such bad boys, trust me you don't want to get near them. While the youngest Adley, Kritton Adley who's very charming yet cold and distant." Olivia explained.

"Don't get me wrong, they're totally handsome, and they are pretty loaded, they say. They donated a lot of money in this school, so girl, if I were you, don't go near them." Yana warned me.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat our lunch, and we can continue filling you up, Kyshelle." Ceane said as we all nodded in agreement.

We walked into the cafeteria to see a whole crowd looking at our direction.

"Is it just me, or is the whole crowd looking at us?" Yana said poking my shoulder.

_____
What do you think of Earos?
Do you like her new friends?

Do you like the new cover of this book?

Thank you so much for reading. Stay safe, everyone!♡♡