𝑽𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

DAYS SEEM TO PASS SO SLOW WHEN YOU'RE WAITING FOR SOMETHING. Whether it's a package you had ordered a week before that should be coming any day now or a sexy painter wanting to rail you so that he can paint it.

Time moved so fucking slow when you were staring at the clock.

But finally, Friday seemed to roll around like Jabba the Hutt, fat, slow and unbearable. Venus styled her hair all nice and pretty, back out of her face with a few golden curls framing her face. She adjusted the dress she had slipped over her frame, a slimming, black, spaghetti-strap dress overtop a long-sleeved, white turtleneck.

Anxiety found every inch of her body, the fear, and excitement of what could happen today. If it was anything like the last time she saw him, Venus knew she wouldn't survive this just by the tension alone.

When it was her days to work, Venus would come into work early to help Jin with opening. So leaving her apartment at 6 in the morning was nothing out of the ordinary for her. She'd help him take down the chairs from the table and turn in all the coffee and espresso machines. Fresh pastries were to be made every day and they had to get a headstart before opening time.

Her booted feet thumped against the old, cracked sidewalk with each step she took towards her car. She felt her phone vibrate in her hand and instinctively checked it.

Taehyung:
Good morning, I hope to see you today. I have something planned for my first painting of you.

Venus knew it could be anything, but more than likely, he wouldn't be so intense the first time around right? She had to be prepared the simply jump right into the deep end, but Venus was never that great of a swimmer.

Driving to work was everything you could imagine it to be in Seoul, unreasonably long and complicated. Venus was fortunate that most of the signs had English on them under the Korean, as she couldn't read Korean all that fast, especially not while driving. It was the only reason she could drive in this country.

Getting to work was a hassle, especially at this time of day, so Venus always 2oke up extra early to get there on time, sometimes she showed up even earlier than Jin if traffic decided to be a little more forgiving that day.

When Venus got to the Mocha House, Jin was already there, chairs down on the swept and mopped floors. There was clatter back in the kitchen, Jin already beginning his baking.

"Jin! I'm here!" Venus called out, walking around the counter to hand up her bag in the back room. She heard his pleasant voice call back. "I'm in the kitchen!" He always had a loud voice when yelling, especially when upset. Venus has been on the receiving end of his wrath before. He hid lined her, Jungkook, and Namjoon up against the wall after accidentally breaking one of the coffee pots while fucking around behind the counter.