𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

VENUS FORGOT HOW fun sleepovers were, even with just one other person there to keep you entertained. Jimin was quite the entertainer, always having something for the two of them to do. Their pillow fort was very rudimentary, yet, they were still incredibly proud.

Now, they had occupied themselves with painting each other's nails and doing each other's makeup, ideas that Venus had suggested after they were done with their pillow fort. They decided to start in each other's nails first with Jimin volunteering to paint her nails first.

"What color do you like?" He asked her while rummaging through her basket full of unused nail polish bottles. He wanted to paint her nails a pretty color, like red or purple, he was saving his favorite color, pink, for himself. They both can't have pink, not even different shades of pink, he'd fight her for it.

"Oh, I just paint my nails clear," Venus told him, showing him her nails that reflected in the light of the TV screen. She didn't like how her nails looked when the paint chipped so she painted them clear so it was less noticeable.

"Boring!" The man exclaimed. He shook his head with disappointment. "Now, we're gonna paint your nails with something bright and sexy...like red." He said, taking out a deep wine red colored nail polish. He examined it before settling in it with a satisfied smile.

"Oh no, I don't-" Venus began only for Jimin to shush her. "Nope, I'm not letting you keep your nails clear. That's boring. You'd look pretty in red." He said, unscrewing the top. He reached out and grabbed Venus's hand, placing it on his knee so that he could paint her nails.

He grabbed her thumb and began painting the nail. "So, how was your last visit to Taehyung?" His voice was high with curiosity, hoping to hear any juicy details he could get his grubby little fingers on.

"It was fine. We didn't do anything, just sat down with some wine and he helped me understand BDSM." Venus sighed, rather... disappointed that nothing more happen. The tension between the two of them was palpable, yet another week had gone by without him touching her. She wanted him.

"It's beyond me why you didn't tell him to fuck you, but that's none of my business." He verbalized all that she had been thinking. It was like he wanted her to get railed just as much (maybe even more) as she did.

"Hey, hey! Didn't Hoseok tell you to lay off?" Venus quickly spoke up, cutting him off before he went any further. It wasn't that she was jealous, more that he was getting off track. Somehow every conversation with him ended on the topic of sex. Not necessarily a bad thing, but still.

Jimin lifted his shoulders and puckered his lips. "That doesn't mean I can't fantasize. You have a fine man on your hands, at least be generous enough to give me details." He shook his head, blowing on her thumb before moving into the next nail.