𝑿𝑽𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

"MHM." VENUS GROANED softly, stretching out across the wide expanse of the empty bed she slept in. The sun was but a stream of light, illuminating the small specs of dust that float through the air as if they're suspended in turbulent water. It seems to shine right in her face, interrupting her peaceful slumber as it irritates her eyes. Her nose scrunches and she buries her face in the multitude of pillows that surround her.

They all smell like Taehyung. Like a nice, musky, masculine cologne. Not too overbearing, yet not so subtle that it was virtually non-existent. It was perfect, noticeably Taehyung and she simply wanted to bury herself in it.

But she couldn't. Sadly.

Her throat was hoarse and dry and her limbs were rather sore from last night's activities. Venus would soon have to get up and get going if she was going to make it to go shopping with Jimin on time.

God, why couldn't she just sleep?

Venus tossed and turned, fighting herself to gain the motivation to get up. Finally, she managed to crack open an eye, ending her merciless internal war. Her bleary-eyed gaze found a cup of water sitting in the nightstand, half-melted ice still bobbling at the surface of the cup that had gathered condensation on the outer part of the glass.

Immediately, she reached out for it, sitting up as her hand grasped the rim and tipped it back towards her lips to drink and soothe the soreness of her throat. Her eyes caught sight of a note, accompanied by a bottle of Tylenol.

'Take two with water. I'm in my studio if you need anything. -Tae'

So sweet of him.

Venus followed his orders and threw two Tylenol pills into her mouth before downing the rest of the water. Without her clothes in sight, she figured that she must go to Taehyung's studio to figure out where they are.

She slid out of bed, toes grazing the cool, hardwood floor before they were met with the pads of her feet. She was like a newborn giraffe trying to learn how to walk on wobbling legs. Her legs were incredibly sore, especially at her thighs where Taehyung had gripped rather hard.

But finally, Venus managed to walk without looking like she was about to fall flat on her face. She shuffled towards the double doors that enclosed her within the room and tossed them open the leave and find her way to the studio. The hallway was familiar to her and she could easily find her way to the studio at the end of the hall.

Taehyung, sitting on his stool as his fingers gripped the dull pencil he was using to draw on his canvas. Straight from his memory and down onto the large canvas stretched across its wooden frame. Such a lewd mind he had. Of all the naked bodies he's seen, never before has he been so mesmerized by one. And with the image of her beneath him, taking him into her, Taehyung was sure he wouldn't be able to get through this painting without getting hard at least once. He thought that unsolicited erections were reserved for his long passed teenaged years, but they seemed to be making a comeback nowadays.