𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

"SO...HOW WAS IT? What did you do? Give it all to me in graphic detail." Jimin, who can only be described as pretty and pink, spoke with a flame of vigilance lit behind his gorgeous eyes as he sat cozy in Venus's bed while Venus herself searched through her closet for something to wear.

"Well, seeing as I'm walking with a slight limp, I'll let you figure that out." She had taken a bath in an attempt to help, but the bruising Taehyung left on her inner thighs wouldn't wear away and every time her thighs would brush together, the pain in her legs would overtake her. So she tried to keep that from happening as much as possible. Venus turned, tossing some jeans onto her bed beside the pink-haired boy.

Jimin let out a squeal, sitting up in bed as his eyes came alight, clapping his hands together. "Oh, he wreaked you." He shook his pretty head with a smile that could make even those with the worst days all the happier. Pearly white teeth framed by full, rosy lips. Even that crooked tooth he had front and center was perfectly imperfect.  "How big was he? I bet it was huge." He fell back to the bed, bouncing off the mattress a bit, with a dreamy sigh.

"I'm not telling you, perv." Venus scoffed causing Jimin to giggle almost childishly. "I'm just a boy with a dream. A dream of getting railed by a handsome man with a big dick and an even bigger wallet." He sighed breathlessly. Jimin had his eyes on an untouchable prize, but it was fine because he could live out his victorious dreams through Venus, the real winner here.

"Go, get out so I can change." The woman shooed him away, needing to get dressed so they could go shopping. Jimin groaned, obnoxious and loud, and rolled out of her bed before walking out of the room, pulling the door closed behind him so that Venus could get dressed in peace.

She stripped herself of the pajamas she had haphazardly thrown on after taking a shower and dressed herself up in the outfit she (with a little consulting from Jimin) chose to wear for the day.

Venus fussed with her outfit, adding and removing an array of different jewelry to find what would best match her outfit. Small and dainty was the best way to go. She wasn't a very flashy person, to begin with anyway, but Jimin would be sure to change that today. The way he spoke, it sounded like he'd put her in a dress made of diamonds and shove her into the spotlight.

The moment Venus stepped out of her bedroom, Jimin hooked his arm around her neck and pulled her along with him into the living room. "Oh, I can't wait. I have so many outfit ideas that you'd look so good in." Jimin said. "Now, please make your way out of your home so that we can get going before the day's over."

Venus's brows furrowed with confusion. "It's 1:37." She informed him, plenty of time to go shopping with extra time to spare, maybe grab some dinner on the way back home.

Jimin's lips seemed to be curled a perpetual smile. He laughed joyously, cooing softly as he pinched Venus's cheek. "Oh baby, that's adorable." Amusement filled every corner of his face, pulling at his features to display such an emotion. "You've never been shopping with me. I do it like I'm training for the Olympics. This is an all-day thing." Her ignorance was adorable to him.