𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀-𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻

TAEHYUNG WANTED TO take Venus out on a date. The thought made Venus grow flush and flustered. She hasn't been on a date in a long time. Not since she was 21, still living in Milan. It was going nice until he tried to sleep with her directly after bringing her home. Her mother and sister had to chase him off with bats.

Without anyone else to help her prepare, Venus immediately called Jimin the moment she left Taehyung's house and told him all about everything. Half of the phone call consisted of Jimin simply screaming. He ended the call with, "I'll be over at your house tomorrow night."

However, Venus didn't know Jimin planned on visiting her at work as well.

Venus came into work the next day, her hair down in hopes that it would cover the few stray hickeys that decided to stick around a little longer than the others. As she made her way into the back to grab her apron, Jin gave her a skeptical look. "You okay? You look tired."

Yeah, because Taehyung's been absolutely brutalizing her pussy over the weekend.

She offered a smile and straightened out her posture. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some breakfast." Subconsciously, she reached under unruly, curly hair and scratched the back of her neck. Jin was able to capture a glimpse of what looked like a handprint on the back of her neck, something he otherwise wouldn't have seen through the bountiful curls of her hair.

He could be mistaken. Jin decided to keep his discoveries to himself, thinking that he was just overreacting. They were probably just hickeys and he was being that concerned "parent" as they called him.

Venus quickly moved on into the back room to grave her apron. She took it off the hanger and slipped it over her head before tying her apron around her waist and leaving the room. She made sure everyone was in their right place, Jungkook at the coffee machines, Namjoon and Seokjin in the kitchen, she walked forward and turned the sign on the door to open.

It was only a matter of mere minutes before people began walking inside for their morning coffee. They knew the times well and Venus knew the people well. They were like rotating doors, coming in and out, only to later come back in after work.

It was always the first hour of being open that was the business because everyone was heading off to work, wanting to stop and get their coffee before going to their jobs.

Venus was in between working the counter and helping Jin in the back with baking because Namjoon, despite his best efforts, wasn't the greatest baker. Jungkook handled the coffee pretty well, but with the build-up of orders, she spent most of her time helping him with that.

Venus took notice to how Jungkook kept pushing his hair behind his ear, becoming annoyed with how it was getting in his face. He didn't have his hairband with him today, so he couldn't tie his hair back.