𝑿𝑳𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀   𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

JIMIN WAS THE WORST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD, IT'S OFFICIAL. Or at least, in his mind, he's the worst. Already, Yoongi and Hoseok we're trying so hard for him. Yoongi made him his favorite dinner and Hoseok went out shopping with him, all in celebration of Jimin getting a job at the Mocha House.

With the man he was cheating on them with.

Fuck, he hated himself for it. Because he loved his boyfriends beyond reason, but Jungkook was beginning to grow on him as well. He was growing fond of his smile and how he put energy and passion into everything he ever did. He was such a joy to be around, even when they weren't having sex.

The thought lingered in the back of his mind of what Venus suggested. To bring Jungkook into their relationship. Would they even want to entertain the idea knowing what he'd done? This could shatter their entire relationship. The thought of not having them in his life. He wouldn't know what to do with himself.

He had to tell them. If he didn't, he would be just as bad as them when he was being neglected. Even if their relationship crumbled because of it, at least he would have been honest and told them the truth. There were supposed to be no secrets between them. They were always upfront and honest with each other. That was the grounds for any relationship.

Yoongi and Hoseok took the entire day off just for him, to do whatever he wanted. Yoongi had made him breakfast, kissing his head when he set the plate down in front of him, but Jimin was too nervous to speak. His stomach twisted so tight that everything looked unimaginably disgusting. They were both right here, Hoseok washing the dishes while Yoongi was setting down other plates for the two of them.

He had to tell them. Even if it would ruin everything.

It came out of him like a fire hydrant. "I have to talk to you two." He spoke quietly, rubbing his hands together to soothe his anxieties. Yoongi perked up, looking at him through messy, stray strands of blonde hair while Hoseok cut off the water to the sink and dried his hands. "What's up?" For a moment, they were scared that they were still doing something wrong. The opposite actually. They're doing great, Jimin was the one in the wrong.

He chewed on his bottom lip, shifting her eyes. Jimin had the guilt capacity of a peanut which meant absolutely none, any amount of guilt and he'll start sobbing like a baby and spilling his guts over everything he's ever felt guilty about, from cheating to when he stole a deck of Pokémon cards from the convenience store when he was 9.

He started rubbing the back of his hand a bit faster, sometimes scratching his neck, a tell-tale sign that he was about to cry. The way he suddenly burst into tears was always something that gave them whiplash. One second Jimin would look completely fine and the next he would be snotty-nosed, flushed face, and teary-eyed. But pretty, always pretty.