𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

JIMIN WAS NOT lying when he said he shopped like it was an Olympic sport like his whole livelihood depended on him spending as much money as possible. He was so energetic, so determined. He never faltered as if he had been training for years.

Venus had lost count of how many stores they jumped between. It was a blur of luxury brands and price tags. Each purchase was easily over a million won and Jimin didn't even bat an eyelash at the price. This was minor leagues for him.

It was around 8 when Jimin finally declared that they were done. Nearly 7 hours of interrupted shopping (they stopped briefly to eat). Venus's feet ached with pain, pleading for her to sit her ass down so they could take a break. The trunk, which was under the hood and not in the back, was filled to the brim with bags, boxes, and clothes worth enough to pay her rent 10 times over.

Venus sat exhausted in the passenger seat, listening to the steady rev of the engine intermingling with the soft strumming of Jimin's vocal cords as he hummed some song he had trapped in his head, ricocheting off the walls of his skull. He had such a nice voice, nice and smooth, rather high but wonderful nonetheless.

Once parked in front of her apartment, Jimin's humming came to a stop as he reached over and tapped Venus's thigh. She cracked an eye ajar, hot pink LED lights that line the cracks and corners of his interior that are set to turn on automatically after a certain time. The lights seemed to accentuate the sharp angles of his face and make his pink hair even pinker if it was even possible.

"Come on, we gotta get these bags upstairs." His pleasant voice was enough to force Venus to detach herself from the seat and stumble out of the car to grab bags and begin scaling the stairs to get to her apartment. The bags seem to drown them, long ago did Venus comment that maybe he was going overboard, but Jimin heeded no warning and kept buying. God forbid Yoongi and Hoseok start putting limits on the amount of money he can spend at once, he'd have a meltdown.

They practically mountain climbed up the narrow stairs, clamoring and tripping up until they finally made it to her door. "Jesus fucking Christ, someone really needs to take my card away from me." Jimin panted, propped up against the wall while Venus punched in the code and kicked the door open to let them inside.

Bags were placed by the door the moment their shoes met the hardwood flooring and Venus let out an audible sigh of relief. Jimin set his bags for. On the floor to the side of the door and the moment his hands released the grips of the bags, a small chime rang out, piercing the silent air.

Jimin dug into the deep pockets of his jacket and pulled out his phone. "Oh..." His voice grew soft, floating through the air like a weightless feather. He bit his lip softly and turned off his phone to shove it away into his pocket. Venus noticed the way his demeanor dampened and have him a questioning eye. "You okay?"