𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀  𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻

"OH FUCK YOU! Why the fuck would you follow the very obvious trap?" Yoongi got very passionate when it came to horror movies. He didn't like how illogical they were. No good person with common sense would be caught dead in a situation like this. This overanalysis made it hard to enjoy the unrealistic fun of horror movies.

Hoseok glared at him. "Yoon, we're watching a movie about a demonic nun. Can we suspend a bit of disbelief here?" Yoongi huffed, reluctantly sitting back and clamping his lips shut.

They were all bundled up in one area, covered in mountains of blankets. Jimin and Jungkook were wrapped up in a shared blanket on the couch while Hoseok and Yoongi sat in front of them on the floor. They were the loud ones, always bickering during movies like an old married couple. Jimin had no idea why he suggested a horror movie of all options. That's when they're the most talkative.

Jungkook sat with his head tilted back, long, chocolate brown hair falling over his eyes with his arm behind his head. He was leaning into Jimin, legs crossed in front of him. He had no right to look so fine at a time like this, especially in such a perfect position. Yoongi and Hoseok were distracted between each other and the movie.

Jimin was far too sneaky for his own good, placing his hand on Jungkook's thigh as he leaned over and placed his lips against the base of his neck. He kissed softly and slowly, his hand carefully reaching beneath the blankets over his crotch to palm him.

"Jimin what are you-" Jungkook nearly bit his tongue off when Jimin slipped his hand beneath the band of his sweatpants and underwear. He stroked him tenderly, continuing to nip at the soft, untouched flesh of his neck. He placed his hand over his mouth, attempting to keep quiet while staring at Hoseok and Yoongi right in front of them.

Ironic that Jimin chooses to make his move now, quite literally behind his boyfriends' backs with the guy he was cheating on them with. He was really pushing it now, but Jungkook would be a liar to say the risk of it wasn't getting him hard as a rock in Jimin's warm hands. He left red marks across his neck, destined to become a bruised purple with time.

It was hard to keep quiet. Jungkook bit his lip and stared at Jimin with shuddering muscles as the older squeezed him and began jerking him harder. Jimin stared into his eyes defiantly, daring him to do something about the situation. They either get caught, or Jungkook cums right there in his hand because Jimin won't stop.

This fuck brat.

It seems as though Jungkook wasn't being as quiet as he hoped. Even with his hand over his mouth, a few stray whimpers manage to cut through and capture the attention of Hoseok who was sitting directly in front of him. Jungkook's eyes widened with utter terror as Hoseok looked at them through the darkness. He could see Jungkook's hand over his mouth while Jimin had his hand beneath the blankets, subtly rising up and down above Jungkook's crotch.