𝑿𝑰𝑽 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

TAEHYUNG ALWAYS WONDERED why he bought such a large house for just himself. The silence that came with living alone in a massive home, the empty echo of his feet against the floor, or the clicking of Yeontan's nails was enough to choke him. It was like a dog whistle, so quiet yet so fucking loud.

He thought maybe it was to prove something. He was rather young to be a homeowner due to his early success in his art, so he up and left his parents' house. It was a testament to his success despite all the backlash and criticism he received. Taehyung likes to think he isn't so insecure anymore.

Because he fucking hates the silence of his house. So it would occasionally be filled with a beautiful symphony of moans, enough for every square inch of this miserable place to be filled with something, anything. But that could only last for so long before the silence returned.

And at some point, Taehyung realized he was just...lonely. Even being with someone, in someone, wasn't exactly enough to satisfy his feeling of having someone there.

Dear fucking God, he's going through his tortured artist phase.

Today, he waits in his silent home for another woman to come and make it a little less quiet than before. Certainly his favorite by far, his beautiful Aphrodite. A goddess amongst lowly mortals that Taehyung saught to truly immortalize in his work. Today would finally be the week they would start working.

Just as Taehyung finished preparations in his studio, there was a loud knock at the front door downstairs. He could hear Yeontan's barking and knew that Venus had finally arrived. He brushed his long, curly hair out of his field of vision as he left his most used room and made his way downstairs to greet his guest.

"Come on, Tannie." Taehyung came over and picked him up, holding the dog tightly to his chest so he wouldn't run out of the house the first chance he got. he unlocked the door with a small click and opened it.

There stood Venus, so small compared to him. Her head was lowered slightly, but she quickly looked up at him, still keeping in mind that Taehyung had told her to look at him.

She looked pretty, not that she ever didn't. Her soft eyes, sparkling so innocently, plump, two-toned lips covered in a thin layer of shiny lip gloss that Taehyung had an urge to kiss right off of them. Her golden halo of hair sat over her shoulders, framing her roundish face perfectly. He could almost feel her curls under his fingertips, gripping and pulling.

All the dirtiest of thoughts crossed his mind within that one second.

A more comfortable smile pulled at her lips as she looked at him. "Hi." Her eyes were softer. She was less nervous than before, or maybe she was equally as nervous and she was just really good at hiding it.

"How are you, princess?" Taehyung asked as he stepped aside, letting Venus inside. She smiled at Yeontan, waving at the little Pomeranian. Her acknowledging his existence made Yeontan wiggle around in Taehyung's arms trying to get to her.