𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝒀   𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET TAEHYUNG IN A DRESS?" Jimin stood beside Venus, sipping carefully on his champagne as he looked across the way at Taehyung who was talking to some of his long-time patrons. He was indeed wearing a dress. White with puffy sleeves and a long skirt that went down to his calves. Over top, he wore a makeshift, brown, suit vest, wrapped around his waist to bring it together. Gold ring, accompanied by a gold necklace as well as a gold chain that connected the arms of his glasses around his neck. Maybe what Taehyung liked most was the fact that it had pockets. He couldn't imagine how women felt constantly having to hold something in their hands because they didn't have any pockets in their dresses.

Venus smiled softly. "I didn't. It was his idea to wear the dress." She was the one wearing the suit, a matching one in the shade of coffee brown. She had taken off the suit jacket and rolled up the sleeves to her elbows. "He looks nice in it, doesn't he?" Taehyung seemed to enjoy wearing it, gently swaying subtly to make the skirt of the dress flow around him.

Jimin agreed with a hum. "I do love a man who practices positive masculinity." Good to know Jimin's wild fantasies of Taehyung we're still alive and well. Venus wasn't as threatened by it as she initially was in the beginning. Jimin was a jokester, a flirt. He just liked constantly pining over something or someone, but he hasn't slept with anyone other than Hoseok, Yoongi, or Jungkook for a while now. He doesn't need to. Jimin felt far more content now with another boyfriend to take occupancy in his heart, a job, and he had picked up knitting. "Bad bitches knit and I'm the baddest bitch out there." He made Yeontan a sweater for his first project as the weather was beginning to grow colder.

"Venus," Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook come, all dressed up in various colored suits. "You look amazing in these." Quite the tame compliment for a man who's offered a foursome to her twice but it was appreciated all the same. Hoseok gently hugged her, soon followed by Yoongi.

Jungkook's eyes remained trained on the ground, staring at his shoes while roaming the gallery like it consisted only of marble flooring. "I'm sure you look great, Noona. But I don't think I'll be able to physically look at any of the paintings." He didn't want the way he looks at Venus to be tainted by the fact that he knows what her naked body looks like. It wasn't anything personal, it just made him uncomfortable.

Venus chuckled. "That's alright, Jungkook. In all honesty, I'd rather you not look at it." She can't imagine how awkward that would be. That's why she told Jin and Namjoon not to come. Jimin...he's probably seen 20 times worse so she wasn't worried about him.

Beyond the broad shoulders of the four men in front of her, Venus spotted Taehyung gracefully making his way over, dress swaying softly. Even wearing a dress, he walked with such power and demanded respect. No one even dared to question his masculinity because it wasn't based on the way he dressed, but the way he carried himself.