𝑽𝑰𝑰 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

ONCE AGAIN VENUS stands at the doorstep of the painter's home, hands nervously twiddling with each other as she shifters her weight between her two feet. She had knocked on the door, now awaiting Taehyung's presence to let her in.

Was her outfit okay? Did she out on too much makeup? Too little? Was her hair alright? Taehyung made her nervous. Was she enough to be in his paintings? Was she ready to face the scrutiny that comes with being the subject of his paintings, his muse?

Her thoughts came to a sudden stop when the door came open and there stood Taehyung in all his majestically elegant glory. Venus seemed to stop breathing for a moment, her posture straightening with a need to impress.

"Ah, Venus, you're here." Taehyung's smile is subtle, almost unnoticeable to the untrained eye. The girl looked up at him, wide-eyed, glossy lips parted oh so innocently, like she was simply begging for him to fuck her mouth.

Dirty thoughts aside, Taehyung already had something planned for today. Not anything too insane. He wanted to ease her into this, turning up the temperature bit by bit so to say. You don't teach someone to swim by tossing them into the deep end.

Taehyung moved out of the way, allowing Venus a way inside. The click of the door behind her was enough to make her hands clutch each other and her thighs clamp together. He had something in store for her and the fact that she didn't know what it was terrified her.

What were they supposed to do? Just jump right in and have sex? Was there something they were meant to do before? Venus felt helplessly unaware, out of the know.

She watched as Taehyung walked around to stand in front of her vision. For days, he's been sustaining himself off of the memories of Venus, every tiny feature of her beautiful face, her golden blonde curls, chocolate eyes, two-toned lips, everything was trapped within his mind like a photograph, perfect, with the accuracy of a camera.

Venus gazed up at him. "So...what are we supposed to do?" She inquired, quickly averting her gaze from his as they seem to burn holes through her skull. Taehyung doesn't like it when she addresses him without looking at him. It seemed as though she feared him. For this to work, she needed to be relaxed and comfortable.

Taehyung reached out for her, placing his hand under her hair on the small space between her neck and jaw that sits beneath her ear. "Look at me." His voice was gentle, yet firm, enough to demand the attention of Venus who forced herself to look him square in the eye. She was still tense, he could feel it.

"Just calm down. Relax. There's still something I need to talk about." His voice was soothing, slowly consuming her entire being. Her muscles became a little looser than before. "Okay." She finally let herself breathe.

Taehyung let go of her, the spot where his hands met her skin burning to the touch. He put some distance between the two of them, not a lot, but enough so that she could no longer smell his cologne.