𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀-𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

TAEHYUNG RELEASES HIS crushing hold from her wrists. His fingers dance fancifully across the buttons of his shirt to undo them. He removed the shirt from his body, slipping it from his broad shoulders. Yet, his pants remained untouched. "Take off my pants and get to work." His voice was low, so effortlessly in control and dominant. That, accompanied by the gravely serious expression on his face, was enough to make her not even second guess her actions.

Venus sat up, wincing as her sensitive skin rubbed against the sheets while she got up and sat on her knees in front of him. It stung, but she asked for rough and painful so that's exactly what she would get.

With shaky hands, she reached forward and undid the buckle of his belt. She fumbled a bit, a surge of adrenaline pumped through her vein, making her lose the stability of her hands. She glanced up at Taehyung who was beginning to look rather impatient. It was feigned, of course. All Taehyung wanted to do was gently help her along, pet her head, assure her she was doing okay. Maybe she did better with a soft Dom. There was still time for them to figure everything out. He was simply trying to present her with as many options as possible.

Finally, she unhooked the little clip of his pants, pulling down the zipper of the fly. The dick-print in his briefs was large, pressing against the tight fabric.

She had forgotten how big he was and how royally screwed she was.

Venus slowly pulled down his underwear, pulling out Taehyung's half hard cock from their restrictions. Venus swallowed nervously and glanced up at Taehyung who seemed to be getting even more impatient with her, urging her to hurry along. He's been waiting for this for a while, to know what she would look like with her pretty lips wrapped around his dick.

She pulled down his pants and underwear down his thighs and Taehyung took them off the rest of the way.

Venus was hesitant and with her hesitation, Taehyung's chest produced a low growl. His finger became tangled in her unruly, golden hair, gripping right at the scalp, tugging roughly. "You're going too slow." He said as he held himself in his hand, warm, heavy, and pulsing. "Open."

Venus parted her lips, lips that Taehyung adored so much with her smudged lipgloss. He loved how messy she looked and they've barely even gotten into anything yet. Her tongue poked out from her lips, out and flat for him to slide his cock over and fill her empty cavern. She's been in this type of situation before, but it had been a while, so she just did what she remembered.

Without warning, he shoved his cock in her mouth, his tip hitting the back of her throat. Venus gagged and choked as Taehyung began thrusting into her mouth, forcing himself down her throat she he held her still by her hair. He gave her no time to adjust or adapt to the situation, she'd just have to figure it out as they go along.