𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀   𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

VENUS' FAMILY WAS FAR BETTER THAN Taehyung could ever dream of his family being. For one, they actually felt like a family. They liked each other, they liked talking to each other, interacting. The more the merrier. Valentina came back the next day with her husband, Dante, and their beautiful daughter, Diana, another goddess, inspired by her twin sister's name.

"It's good to see you, Dante." Venus hugged her brother-in-law who was far too tall for his own good. But in all honesty, she was more preoccupied with her niece. "Ana~" she cooed gently as Dante placed her in her arms. "It's your aunty Venus. Did you miss me?" Diana looked at her with her finger hanging out of her mouth. She reached out and grabbed Venus' hair. Venus will take that as a yes.

Taehyung watched from across the room, imagining a distant world in which that's their child she was carrying around. She would be such a good mother someday. He'll get to work on that as soon as they're married. That is if she ever says yes to one of his many proposals. He won't give up, at the top of everything month he'll ask, and if she says no, he'll just try again next month.

There was something so homey about being with Venus, being a part of her family. Actually enjoying being with his family, this family. That's how they treated him, despite the slight language barrier, like he was one of them and that's all he ever wanted.

On their last day in Italy, Taehyung insisted that they went out to go shopping. "Let me treat you, princess." He kissed her shoulder, standing in the small shower with her while water showered down upon their heads. "I want to get you something nice and pretty. Let me treat you." He can treat her in many ways, but he meant with material items this time around.

Venus smiled softly as he pressed kisses to the side of her neck and behind her ear. "We'll get something for your mom and sisters too." He wanted to show his appreciation to them for accepting him wholeheartedly into their family.

"They're gonna wonder why you have so much money and Google you," Venus warned him. Her mother would have a fallout, weeping over the sweet, future son-in-law who turned her daughter into a fornicator. Nothing a good baptism can't fix.

A low running chuckle left Taehyung's lips. "Only a matter of time anyway, better to get it out of the way quickly. She'll live. She'll be too distracted by the present to really question it. For now at least." He turned Venus around so she would face him. "Even if she did, nothing would stop me from loving you."

"Yeah, I can tell." Venus looked down at Taehyung's erect cock resting against her abdomen. "How do you get hard so fast? You're so sensitive." And needy, don't forget needy. She took him in her hand, causing him to flinch. Just as easily she reacted to him, he reacted to her.

Taehyung pressed her against the shower wall. "Look at you. How could I not?" He kissed her feverishly, licking and biting at her puffy, plush lips he adored so much with his hand wrapped around her throat, lightly squeezing on the sides of her neck. "Be quick. Someone will wake up soon."