𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀   𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

THE LITTLE BELL above the entrance to the Mocha House always has a pleasant little chime to greet the customers who came through to enter the warm atmosphere filled with the smell of fresh pastries, and coffee grounds. Jimin found that he liked the place when he first came to visit Venus. It was quiet for the most part, people kept to themselves, and the staff was hot.

Which brings Jimin to the reason why he was here. No- it wasn't for Jungkook, though the sight of the boy who promptly grew flustered upon seeing the pink-haired man approaching the counter from the door which bell echoed throughout the empty cafe as it was just a few minutes before closing. His cheeks turned just as pink as his hair and his eyes blew wide and filled with panic as he brushed his fingers through his hair. Jimin actually came to get coffee because he happened to be passing by on his way back from Venus' apartment. She had gone off on her date with Taehyung, leaving him to go ahead home to once again, sleep alone in his bed.

"J-Jimin Hyung." Jungkook lowered his sheepish gaze, remembering what almost occurred in the bathroom if Venus hadn't interrupted him. He realized that it was stupid to go into that bathroom with Jimin. He was at work, on the clock, with a man far out of his league.

Jimin, however cute Jungkook was, was in no mood to flirt. He grabbed one of the thin stir-straws and stuck it in his mouth to chew on. "Hey, Jungkook. Three white chocolate mochas." He offered the best smile he could muster up at the current moment. There's nothing behind the smile though, it's hollow, empty, without any truth or substance.

It took a moment for Jungkook to move. He was simply mesmerized by the man in front of him. "Oh-" he blinked, finally coming to. "Okay, the white chocolate mochas. 12.50." Jimin swiped his card and typed in his pin. His eyes flickered to gaze upon the anxious young man, obviously thinking about the moment where they had left off before.

Jungkook had been left alone as well. Jin entrusted him with the responsibility of closing up shop as he had to go visit his brother and sister-in-law for the birth of his nephew. Namjoon left at his usual time, though he offered to stay with Jungkook if he wanted. He politely declined his kind offer, claiming he'd be fine and the Mocha House would be in one piece when they returned.

Jungkook busied himself with making the mochas while Jimin sat at the counter patiently. The pressure of awkward, sexual tension weighed heavy on their chests and though the silence was bad, talking would only make it worse.

So of course, Jungkook decided to speak.

"Three mochas at nearly 8?" It was quite the odd request, but Jungkook wasn't paid to question the orders of customers. He simply despised the silence of the cafe with the man he almost had sex with in the bathroom. Jimin perked up, plushy lips pursing softly at his observation of his 2 too many mochas. "Oh- the other two of for my boyfriends." That is, if they're even home/awake. More than likely, they'll drink half of it to make him happy and then let the rest go to waste in the fridge.

Jungkook almost dropped the cup in his hand. Boyfriends? Not even the fact that he used plural but the fact that he was in a relationship in the first place. "Boyfriends?" He tried not to sound utterly devastated.

"Yeah, I have two. It's a... polyamorous relationship." Jimin would have to break it to him eventually, the poor boy. Hopefully, it would help him detach his feelings, knowing Jimin was already in a relationship, even if that relationship was getting rocky. "It's also an open relationship."

Jungkook blinked, completely lost on what that was supposed to mean. Jimin put it simply. "I'm not cheating on them if I sleep with someone else." That's the way most people can understand it. It's a tad bit more complex than that, but that was the general idea of it. "So if we were ever to continue where we left off..." Jimin has always sought to cure his loneliness in the temporary warmth of another's embrace. If that meant Hoseok's, Yoongi's, or whoever will have him.

Jungkook finished up the drinks slowly, placing them in a to-go cup holder before placing them on his counter. "It would still be wrong. You're Venus noona's friend and I'm her co-worker." Jimin could see the problem in that, but at the same time, the affairs between two adults were their own business. The ache of his heart overcame the logic of his mind as he reached out to grab Jungkook by the collar of his shirt and pulled him over the counter to kiss him.

Their lips met once more, rough, passionate, and filled with desperation. To measure which party was more desperate would be an impossible feat. Jimin was desperate to cure his sorrows while Jungkook was desperate to explore the enigma that was Park Jimin.

They move into the bathroom, where they were before. Jimin sat up against the sink, ass perched on the edge while Jungkook held most of his weight. Their hands roam, exploring the expanse of each other's bodies. They work at each other's belts, removing as much clothing as is required for intercourse.

Finally, Jimin has the privilege to know what his cock looks like and he sure isn't disappointed. He's only half-hard, slowly twitching to life as blood pumped to fill the extra space. Jimin gazed up at the wide-eyed man and spat in his hand. Jungkook gasped and shivered as he stroked his length.

"Take care of me, Jungkook," Jimin whispered against his lips. "Treat me right." That's all he wanted. Not to be abandoned and neglected. He wanted to know the constant warmth of never being alone. Jungkook nodded. "I will." It was just the babblings of two men, desperate for affection.

Jimin gasped when Jungkook turned him around and bent him over the sink. He was forced to stare at himself, to see the heartbroken kid he once was so many years ago, simply allowing anyone inside him with the false promise of love. The boy he was looking at in the mirror was a person he never wanted to see again.

But Jungkook held him tight, looking at him through the reflection of the mirror as he pressed his hips forward. They both moaned in unison, as one. Jungkook's large hands gripped his hips in a grip that told Jimin he was wanted, needed. Even if it was for something as trivial as sex. At least he was wanted in some way. Better than not being wanted at all.

Tears pricked Jimin's eyes. "Do you want me?" He asked Jungkook softly as if it weren't apparent by the way he desperately ruts his hips and thrusts into him. Jungkook's moans are breathy, heated against the back of Jimin's neck. "More than anything." He answered without missing a beat. His eyes flutter close and his nose scrunched subtly. "Fuck, I want you so bad, Jimin. So bad it should be illegal." His hand moved to rest on top of Jimin's which was gripping the side of the sink as he moved in tandem with Jungkook's wild, erratic strokes.

That's all he needed to hear.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

I decided to make Jungkook more involved this time around as you can see. Last time it was just a one in done, but I plan to have a whole thing with them.

I don't have an to ideas for JSA so if you guys do, I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (ʘᴗʘ✿)