𝑿𝑿𝑽

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀-𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

TAEHYUNG GOT OFF of the bed and went to grab the blankets he kept in the room for the specific purpose to perform aftercare. He grabbed a few and came back over to Venus who sat silently sniffling on the bed. Tear stained her cheeks, completely ruining her meticulously done make up.

He picked her up slowly and wrapped the blanket around her, swaddling her, making sure she was warm and comfortable. As she was moved, Venus cried softly, breathing heavily. Taehyung quickly pulled his underwear back in before coming back over to the bed.

"You're alright, baby. It's okay." He whispered tenderly, placing soft kisses all over her face as he placed her in his lap and wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs. "You did so good for me. You were amazing." Praise was the proper aftercare for degradation, to assure the submissive that he didn't truly mean what he said. He didn't, truly. Taehyung thinks the world of her.

Venus looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes. "I-I did?" She hiccuped, a few more tears falling, rolling down her cheeks. Taehyung kissed them away. "Of course you did, princess. So, so good." His voice was tender and sweet as he tried to calm her down, bring her down from her high slowly.

Venus whimpered as she moved and sobbed once more. "I'm sore, Tae." She whispered, crying, trying to get herself out of the blankets, but it hurt to move.

"I know, baby, I know. Stay right here, don't move, I'll go get you some medicine." Taehyung told her as he pet her head affectionately. Venus nodded frantically, just wanting the pain to stop.

Taehyung got out of the bed and walked towards the door of the room. He turned back, giving Venus one last pitiful glance before pulling the door open. And once again, there stood Yeontan tongue out, tail wagging. He immediately darted into the room and trotted his way over to the bed. He wasn't big enough to get up there on his own, but of course, he tried.

Taehyung walked away towards his room to go get medicine for her and then downstairs to get cups of water for the both of them. It was important for both of them to hydrate after a scene with all the water they lost through their sweat. He also needs to feed her.

Taehyung came back upstairs with a bottle of Advil, and two cups of water for each of them.

Venus still lied there on the bed, sniffling as she cried silently while Yeontan paced on the floor beside her, whimpering. He could tell she was upset and in pain he took it upon himself to make it his duty to make her feel better.

Taehyung came over and placed the cups and medicine on the bedside table before looking down at Yeontan who was already looking at him.

He gave a heavy sigh and bent down to pick the small dog up and put him on the bed. Yeontan jumped over Venus and walked up to her face. He sniffed her for a minute before softly licking her cheeks, her tears.