𝑳 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝒀

I'm telling y'all rn, if ur uncomfortable with pet play, people acting like animals, people being forced to act like an animal, skip to the end of the chapter or the next chapter cuz I'm not having it with y'all today, okay? This is a book Abt BDSM, if you are uncomfortable with common parts of BDSM, u shouldn't even be here if you can't be mature about it.

TAEHYUNG HAD BOUGHT THE OUTFIT ON A WHIM. Really, it wasn't a pre-planned purchase but he had seen it and knew that he needed to see Venus in it as soon as possible.

A cow costume. Not even a costume, lingerie was barely anything beyond a few scraps of fabric stringed together.

Venus came downstairs, wearing nothing but a bra (if you can even call it that), two little triangles held together by strings that covered her nipples with the black blotches on white like the patterns of a cow. Around her waist was a small apron also with cow patterns, framed by pretty white lace which covers the little small thong that digs into her soft flesh. Maybe best of all was the headband she was wearing, with cow ears and little horns that peek out from her unruly blond curls (slowly beginning to grow black at the roots as her hair grows) and the tail buttplug hanging between her legs.

Though it didn't exactly match, he needed a way to control her. He put a collar around her neck with a clip attached to a leash

"Tae, I-" Venus began but Taehyung promptly interrupted her. "Cows don't speak, do they?" She's not a person, she's an animal so she'll behave like one. No speaking, no walking on two legs. "You don't speak and you crawl. You chose to act like an animal and I'll treat you like one."

Venus still insisted on being defiant to him. She yanked herself away from him. "If you want me to do shit, you better make me." She was playing a dangerous game with him. She was asking him to manhandle her, to force her into submission. If Taehyung wanted her to stop challenging his dominance, he'd have to force Venus into submission.

Fine, if she wanted to play it that way. She was obviously asking him to physically force her to do as he says. Taehyung seized her in a bruising hold and physically forced her to the ground. With leash in hand, Taehyung tugged on it and if she didn't want to get dragged, she'd quickly follow on her hands and knees.

Venus felt so exposed even with no one here but them, practically naked, crawling on the floor. It was humiliating, all a part of the punishment, her reduction to an animal. Taehyung pulled her along through the house. Yeontan was locked in his crate so he couldn't interrupt them trying to lick Venus.

There was something so humiliating about doing this out in the open, roaming through Taehyung's house and though no one else was there, the openness of it gave the impression that anyone at any moment could come and see her like this.