𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀-𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

"YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS AT TEN?" Jungkook sat leaning against the table in the far corner of the mostly empty cafe, almost as if to kiss the very man that sat across from him sipping on his mocha. Jimin had returned after their first private affair, and again, and once more. It had become a bit of a routine to come and see Jungkook just before the shop closed. Sometimes they would have sex and Jimin would get his affirmations that he was wanted by someone, anyone. Other times, mostly to Jungkook's request, they simply say and spoke.

Jimin nodded. "It was an innocent little peck. Seems as though I was always destined to be a whore." His worth has always amounted to the amount of physical pleasure he can give someone. There was a time when he did feel special, where he felt like he was more than just some hole people can take turns having their share of. But his self-esteem has been slipping as of late.

Jungkook's brows furrowed when he said that and immediately shook his head to disagree. "No, you aren't. Don't say that about yourself. There's nothing wrong with liking physical affection." He saw nothing wrong with liking sex if that's how you understood and accepted affection. He wouldn't make his assumptions, but it seemed as though Jimin relied heavily on sex and words of affirmation. He needed to know he was loved, physically and verbally.

Jimin could admire Jungkook's kindness. He was truly a sweet, well-meaning man, but he was also unaware of his situation. "I have two boyfriends and I still have sex with other people." He motioned towards Jungkook. But the thing about Jungkook was that he wasn't just a simple hit it and quit it. He was sticking around the barista because he made Jimin feel good, feel better about himself. He wasn't just some random one-off fling, this was an affair. he was cheating on his boyfriends, the people he loved most in the world. and he still had yet to sit down and have an actual discussion about their relationship like Venus advised.

Jungkook's mood always seemed to dampen a bit when Jimin reminded him he was in a relationship. A rather unconventional relationship, but a relationship no less. His eyes shifted away and his rosy lips pressed into a thin line, dimples poking into his cheeks charmingly. "If you're with me, they can't be that good." He grumbled under his breath, though loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"All relationships have their difficulties." Jimin protested to his statement. "I have a few ideas on how we can fix it. It's just a matter of them listening." He got defensive quickly. Criticism of him and his relationship wasn't something he took lightly. Mostly because Jungkook was right. It wasn't entirely on Hoseok and Yoongi. They were understandably busy. They had lives outside of their relationship. Jimin didn't. He was lonely because all he had was them and nothing else to preoccupy his time with.

Jungkook said nothing in response. he simply got up to finish closing up shop while Jimin finished off his drink. He figured he'd stop by and visit before returning home. He needed a bit of courage before he went to confront them. Tonight was the first night in a while that all three of them would be at dinner together. It was the only chance he would have in a while.