𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽 |𝑴|

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

THERE IS SOMETHING so peaceful about cleaning up at Taehyung's house. It was a neat routine. Venus would start in the living room, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming the rug, fluffing the pillows on the couch, etc. Then the kitchen. She moves on to the foyer where she sweeps, mops, dusts, and trims the bonsai tree if it's required.

Only now has Venus been able to get around to cleaning up Taehyung's studio. It was something Taehyung was all that particularly ecstatic about, but he reluctantly allowed her to do it because he needed to work on his organization. Everything right now was simply an organized mess. He could never forget where he place something because he visually remembered where it was. That is if he used it within the previous month or so. Memories can only last so long.

Taehyung busied himself with his latest painting of Venus, the one with the smudged roses on her stomach. Once again, the painting was from his perspective between her legs. This time, it was at a slightly lowered angle. This time, to hide her identity, her head was tilted upwards so anyone who looked upon the painting would only see her jaw.

But the key detail of the painting was smackdab in the middle of their face, right between her legs was a rose. A beautiful pink rose. The bud of the rose was put in place of her clit. Venus was flustered just as she was the last time she saw one of his paintings. He was turning them out fast. Taehyung simply said she gave him so much inspiration, he never wanted to stop painting.

It was hard for Taehyung to focus with Venus moving around in the background, so distracting with her unmatched beauty. He'd be painting, paying careful attention to the minor, meticulous details. He made sure to dot all her moles and to give special attention to her stretch marks. But then his eyes would be drawn away from this art and to another work of art, far more beautiful than anything he could ever create.

She shuffled around in his peripheral vision, behind him occasionally, but she never once tried to interrupt him. At least intentionally. Her presence was distracting enough as it was, a welcome distraction but a distraction nonetheless. Taehyung had before insisted that she didn't come and clean today, to give it another week. He felt bad having her clean up after they just had their date, but once more Venus insisted upon it. "It's my job." She reasoned and promptly went to work before he could discourage her again.

She cleaned his desk first, organized all his sticky notes so they weren't simply all over the place. She dusted the surface and wiped it down to restore its shiny surface once layered in dust. She swept the floors, humming softly to herself while she waded around him.

There was something so domestic about a scene like this, Venus humming, cleaning, while he watched her with hearts and stars in his eyes and his heart beating in his stomach. He should start painting with her in the room more often. That extra kick of inspiration and energy was just what he needed to get these paintings done. As time bore on, he grew tired and disinterested. That was simply human nature. One cannot continuously do one thing without growing tired of it.