𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀-𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀-𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

VENUS PROMISED SHE would tell Jin to show that she wasn't humiliated by Taehyung's art, but now that she was coming in to work, the urge to bitch out and abort mission has never felt stronger. Truly, it wasn't that she didn't want to associate with Taehyung, but she'd rather her boss not see the paintings and know that was her.

She was opening early with Jin today. And it seemed to be going as it usually did. She'd be in the front, turning on all the machines, testing to make sure they're all working properly, while Jin was in the back beginning on today's pastries. He usually gives whatever's left from the previous day to them or takes them home to eat himself.

Venus wanted to hold it off as much as possible, but it was better to get it over with soon. The worst part would go quickly, whatever followed was up to Jin. But she promised Taehyung. She couldn't start off their relationship with a lie. That's just asking for their relationship to end in disaster.

Finally, she pulled her big girl panties up and marched her way into the kitchen without the consent of her mind. Jin was pre-heating the oven when she came in, tugging at her fingers anxiously. "Jin...I need to talk to you." He sensed the unease in her voice and immediately grew concerned, turning to face her. He had expected her to be horribly bruised, but no, there was beautiful Venus as she always was. "Yeah, of course. What is it?"

Venus swallowed her anxieties like a horse pill. "You may be upset at me, disappointed in me even when I tell you this. You may even want to fire me and it's understandable, I could ruin the reputation of the cafe." She had to be prepared for the very worst. Jin looked confused as all hell but he said nothing more and let her finish.

"Taehyung...my boyfriend, is a painter, a famous painter. He was the one who offered me all that money to work for him as a model for his art...nude art."

Jin didn't think his name sounded familiar but he was never able to place his finger on it until now. He's never cared much for his art, neither in support or critical of it. Some people like it and that's completely fine. It didn't take a genius to figure out where all her bruises were coming from. "Oh-" He was tragically mistaken.

"I understand that if word gets out, I can really mess things up here so if you need to fire me, I'm fine with that." Taehyung is paying her more than enough for her to survive without the paycheck, but it would be rather disappointing not to see her co-workers anymore. She'll miss being greeted by Jungkook's warm smile, listening to Jin's pleasant, serene humming while he baked, Namjoon coming in looking like a zombie but still being aware enough to notice when she was down and make her feel better. This was her second family, the one she found so far away from home. She spoke to her mother and sisters about them so much they were beginning to get jealous. Her mother and two sisters as well as her father and two brothers.