𝑿𝑿𝑰

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 -𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

VENUS HAD NEVER been to Taehyung's house in the middle of the week. It was only Wednesday and she was here, standing in the foyer, staring at the beautiful bonsai tree that sat as the centerpiece of the otherwise empty room. The tree needed a bit of a trim, neglected from being regularly pruned as it should be. Every time Taehyung told himself he would, it always left his mind the moment the tree left his vision.

The downside to photographic memory was not remembering anything else. God forbid he has to remember a grocery list that he never wrote down. He will undoubtedly forget at least 5 items. That's why he has to write everything down. He can remember writing, not just unchained, fleeting thoughts.

Somehow it felt different being here just in the average day when she otherwise would have been sitting at home. There was a feeling of a sacredness that came with being here on Friday, even if there really was no difference.

Maybe she felt different because Taehyung was acting differently. When she came to his doorstep, he complimented her. Which- wasn't unusual on its own. He called her beautiful all the time, but it was that, accompanied by the fact he had made chocolate-covered strawberries for her to eat. Maybe it was a bit shallow of him to think that such tiny actions would persuade her into believing he wasn't here for the foreigner experience.

And maybe it was shallow of Venus to be so easily charmed.

"Do you always do all of this for your housekeeper?" Venus asked, gazing upon the dark chocolate strawberries, striped with streaks of white chocolate from the plate they were all piled up on top of.  They looked delicious, she would take great joy in eating them all.

Taehyung's hand came into view as he took a single strawberry off the top. She turned to look at him as he stood awfully close to her, his smell penetrates her nostrils. A scent that was quickly becoming her favorite. "Well, I don't normally have housekeepers so I'm leaning towards no." He lifted his left hand to her chin and tilted her head up as he placed the tip of the strawberry at her lips. "Open."

Taehyung liked her obedience, the way she parted her lips for him so he could feed her the strawberry without hesitation. He found a sense of satisfaction watching as she took a bite out of the strawberry, all the way up to the leaves. A bit of juice remained on her lips. Venus took the initiative to lick her lips, looking at him so innocently as if she didn't know what she was doing.

It terrified him when she called him thinking he didn't really care for her, that she was just some sexual experience for him so he could brag about how he slept with a black woman. It was his fault for not making it clear in the first place. What else would she possibly think? He literally hired her to have sex with her. It wouldn't be out of the blue for her to believe he only saw her as a hole he could stick his dick in to get his painting and sell it off.