𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝑬 𝑷 𝑰 𝑳 𝑶 𝑮 𝑼 𝑬

𝑬 𝑷 𝑰 𝑳 𝑶 𝑮 𝑼 𝑬

TAEHYUNG LET OUT A MUFFLED GROAN into the soft pillow beneath him as the harsh rays of the sun managed to peek through the curtains of their bedroom and on his face. It irritated him, forcing him to roll over and face away from the window. He cracked his eyes open, fluttering softly as a form came into view beside him.

Venus, sleeping on her side peacefully with loose strands of curly, black hair falling out of her bonnet to fall over her face. His wife of 6 years, the mother of his children. She gave him 4 beautiful, healthy daughters with a son on the way. Taehyung fell in love with her all over again every time he woke up beside her.

Today just happened to be the day of their anniversary. One of the two the celebrated. The day they met and the day they got married. On this day, 7 years ago, they met in the Red Room. Today, 7 years ago, Venus became his muse. And now, she has given him 5 more reasons why he should keep doing what he loves. Though he doesn't paint sexual paintings anymore, he still spends his time painting images of his girls playing in the field behind the new house he bought outside of the city or Venus in pretty sundresses, reading in her rocking chair while Yeontan sits in her lap asleep.

Taehyung places his hand on her stomach, large and round as she enters her 8th month of pregnancy. In just a month, Taehyung will be able to meet his son who Venus decided to name after their godfather, Jimin. Jimin almost drowned in his own tears when Venus told him they were naming their son after him. "An honor" he called it. He loved their children as if they were his very own, always up to babysit if they ever wanted some time to themselves.

Taehyung pressed his lips to the top of her head. "Happy 6th anniversary, princess." He whispered to her gently rubbing her stomach before dipping under the blankets to talk to his son. "Be nice to mommy today, okay?" He was the kicker. Always seemingly in a fistfight with the rest of her internal organs.

With that, he carefully slipped out of bed so as to not disturb his sleeping wife. He rummaged around for a shirt to wear, simply finding the first one in his sight and throwing it on before leaving the room.

Taehyung first made a stop in Circe and Cecilia's shared room, the closest to theirs since they're the youngest (so far, the nursery has always been the room right beside theirs. The three-year-old twins were tucked away into their beds on either side of the room.

"CC, Lia." Taehyung came into the room like a gentle ghost, wanting to wake them softly so they wouldn't start crying. They were the cry babies, always crying over every little thing, mostly because of something the other twin did. Usually, Venus would hand one, and Taehyung would take the other to have them explain what happened and why they were crying. They were three so their communication skills weren't the greatest on top of that they were crying with snotty noses and incoherent babbles. They learned to decipher their blubbering as parents do.